SAU Community

Powercruise Perth 2011

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I entered last year, it's way too much fun :D Definitely entering again this year.

Richard, I shall be keeping an eye out for your car because I followed your signature's suggestion :P

Yeah, one of the few chances to takes mates for laps of Wanners :thumbsup:

Next to 1600hp Torana's, sleeper vans with a 450 2JZ, amazing GTR's, a genuine de Lorean (was disappoint that it could not travel back through time)... So much awesome :D

Next to 1600hp Torana's, sleeper vans with a 450 2JZ, amazing GTR's, a genuine de Lorean (was disappoint that it could not travel back through time)... So much awesome :D

yeah I've been promised spin in that Torana, can only imagine the neck snapping feel of that hocking up :worship:

yeah I've been promised spin in that Torana, can only imagine the neck snapping feel of that hocking up :worship:

A mate has a blown Torana that I didn't get to go in last year because he snapped the crank :(

I'll probably just be going to help change tyres this year and get a heap of footage.

Also planning on bringing the mrs to take photos and do something similar to what she does with paintball.. after every tournament teams can buy a disc with all the photos she took of them. Would you car type people be interested in something like that? none of this $5-10/photo shit but something like $50-75 for a disc with maybe a hundred odd photos of your car..

A mate has a blown Torana that I didn't get to go in last year because he snapped the crank :(

I'll probably just be going to help change tyres this year and get a heap of footage.

Also planning on bringing the mrs to take photos and do something similar to what she does with paintball.. after every tournament teams can buy a disc with all the photos she took of them. Would you car type people be interested in something like that? none of this $5-10/photo shit but something like $50-75 for a disc with maybe a hundred odd photos of your car..

Hells yes :D Last year nobody saw me there :( Only the one picture of my car in the pits on the website.

Hells yes :D Last year nobody saw me there :( Only the one picture of my car in the pits on the website.

Sweet, hopefully there are more positive responses!

I bought her a camera and got her into paintball photography which resulted in me being able to play as much ball as I want.. now trying to do the same with motorsport :P

She has a page on stalkbook if you want to check out some of her photos: Scary Mary Paintball Photos :thumbsup:

Sweet, hopefully there are more positive responses!

I bought her a camera and got her into paintball photography which resulted in me being able to play as much ball as I want.. now trying to do the same with motorsport :P

She has a page on stalkbook if you want to check out some of her photos: Scary Mary Paintball Photos :thumbsup:

smart man bubba :cheers: a bit of video footage on there would be good also :thumbsup:

Ouch mate you win.. Watd you blow, a rb25?

The car I bought had an already rebuilt 25, but the company that did it cut too many corners, as found the more it was pulled apart...dodgy as fk considering the guy I bought it off had paid 10k for it. I was devo because I sold my forged bottom end 25 as I thought I no longer needed it buying a built car

It's being rebuilt again properly now, hopefully it holds up at this years event lol :)

Entered!

Looking forward to this. Had a ball last year calling shotgun next to Gav and belting pretty much anything down the front straight! :)

Hmm.. might need a special 2 bar, VP109 tune for this one (and a spare gearbox...!)