SAU Community

Powercruise Perth 2011

GTS-t VSPEC

haha loved the vids Rich! I also noticed the problem you had getting into 3rd that you told me about! That must really grind your gears :P

Are you going to be at work tomorrow? Tried fitting the catch can but it seems i need to mod the bracket but ill see what you have to say first before i go cutting anything lol

cheers Oz

yeah I'll be around, give me a first to make sure 0411861466..

It should deffinately fit straight in, it did with mine, bring it round

I just remembered we did trim a bracket, bring it round I'll show you :thumbsup:

Edited by tricstar

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bubba went along with Camera, so maybe he got some :thumbsup:

Unfortunately my lack of wheels prevented me from getting up there :( My mate came off the track on Friday and didn't go back so I ended up playing with the r/c car instead :/

Nice pics everyone! I'll have to share some with my mate Stirlo who was in the blue FC RX-7.

Yehhh I know the one, I thought I recognized it from somewhere. Flames everywhere :P

Right back at you Oz, good to meet you and some of the other guys. Good atmosphere there - relaxed and just plain good fun. Also whored myself out jumping into other cars - saves fuel! :) Great fun being a passenger.

Gavs car was as usual unreal.. we had 4 guys in the car, all 90kg+ and were still toasting people. How good is that..

Kev's Torana (Mumbo) was also just flat out fun with a shot of NOS. Awesome sound, smooooth power and deceptively quick. Threw the arm out the window to give some 'Torana Arm' and then he flicks open the glovebox and gives me a mullet-wig to put on.. haha! it was great. Noted also a timeslip in there with a 10.9 on it.. mumbo indeed..!

I'm booking my next years entry tomorrow. Great weekend.

Good to meet you :cheers: (even thought you are a cheat haha)

Was a mint weekend even with my traction issues, had to catch up to literally everyone after 2nd gear... The GTR's were killing me in 2nd gear running away scared haha, might have to run ET Streets next year.

Had a good run with Gav, he let me off to a flier to overcome the wheelspin... Was fairly close in 3rd but he managed to pull a wee bit when he went 4th :pirate:

Edited by SimonR32

Good to meet you :cheers: (even thought you are a cheat haha)

Was a mint weekend even with my traction issues, had to catch up to literally everyone after 2nd gear... The GTR's were killing me in 2nd gear running away scared haha, might have to run ET Streets next year.

Had a good run with Gav, he let me off to a flier to overcome the wheelspin... Was fairly close in 3rd but he managed to pull a wee bit when he went 4th :pirate:

sounds like you had the same problem as every other falcon and commodore there, smoked them all, 1000hp seems pointless if you can't get traction no.gif

sounds like you had the same problem as every other falcon and commodore there, smoked them all, 1000hp seems pointless if you can't get traction no.gif

I smoked them all as well without traction... You mad? :-) haha

Edited by SimonR32

heres a couple of average vids from my gopro- Hanaldo your in there but its not great, ( the video that is )

that little mazda in the last 2 runs is bloody quick, I had him in the second but on the shift to 3rd had a disagreement with the gearbox and he came flying past

and bit of cruising vv

that mullet was you Matt :3some:

thanks for that correction Kev, see you at the next event in your 34 :laugh:

Jimmy I would;ve run ya :rolleyes:

i had a look at ur beast with the bonnet up, looks mint :)

how come there was hardly anyone doing the events on sunday? was all the prize money given out on saturday or something.

cant wait for next year but, or even to get into some track days throughout the year

Yep all the awards were done on Saturday so there was nothing to go for on Sunday. I decided I had done enough damage to my tyres so called it quits Saturday night.

Simon, I'm assuming that was you in the green 32?? I did think it was you but then thought you had sold the 32? Not sure why lol.