SAU Community

My C33 Laurel

DannyC33

• 3 weeks later...

f**k yeah finally the laurel has rego again!

vg30 turbo is runnin well at 14psi.

originally had the boost controller in backwards haha watched it spike to about 25psi haha.

and got a wheel alignment this mornin.

gone from -5.3 degrees on the rear to -3.5 degrees. and -2 on the front. drives alot nicer now.

really need to give the rear gaurds a slight flaring tho. haha

pics of the new exhaust

2012-01-07150217.jpg

2012-01-07150229.jpg

vid of said exhaust.

th_video-2012-01-07-14-27-59.jpg

just coz

1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Nice Laurel mate..I've seen it at city dismantlers before??

I'm after some parts for mine (stock bumpers, corner lamps etc) if you can help that would be great just txt me 0400422460

Regards

Tom Monkhouse

cheers Tom.

yeah I used to work at AP Panel house in the city dismantlers complex but now im just bein a bum whilst trying to find a new job. haha.

Ive texted you regaurding the parts your after as i dunno how often you check on here,

ive got a lh corner light and a front bar but the front bar has been hacked up fairly well from the previous owners.

cheers

Danny

ok so im most likely goin to sell the eurolines to fund a set of wheels that fit better

thinkin these

RPF1SILVER.jpg

RPF1BLACK.jpg

in 17x8.5+30 and 17x9+30

rears will basically perfect fronts will sit in a bit but i have no issues with runnin spacers.

what does everyone think?

• 3 weeks later...

top ones? as in the silver enkei?

thats pretty much what ive decided on haha. but possibly 9+30 for the rear. gonna test fit some wheels clost to them specs soon and see how they sit.

also shimmed up the diff tonight.

1 x 1.4mm shim, instant locker.... wasnt plannin on it bein a locker but ohwell haha

least it wont single spin like it was haha

oh lol.

yeah id like meisters..

but findin a decent set (ie thatll fit without touchin my gaurds) isnt gonna be easy i assume.

its a long way off yet either way. need to sell the eurolines before i make any serious moves to get new wheels.

Stupid phone posted before i meant to . Be patient mate , the wheels you want will show up around the price you want . Just need to keep searching :) . You probably want a 9in in +20 all round , so look for gtr wheels

• 1 month later...

ok so eurolines are sold.

now back to the search for wheels haha.

found a set of panasports in 8/9 +20 and +30ish.

for aout 600...

but yeah gonna keep lookin to see if anythin cool comes up.

wouldnt mine a set of meisters/professors.

still avnt gotten the recaros in yet haha.

probs just gonna buy some new rails i think instead of waiting to have my current recaro rails modified.

also still having issues with the laurel having a hesitation between 1500-3500 rpm.

ive bypassed the knock sensors and its still happening. currently lookin for an r32 rb20 ecu so i can have it nistuned and see wtf is happening.

anyone know of one laying around?