SAU Community

Need Help With Injectors / Comparison

sweefu

Hello all,

I need a bit of help with the stock flow rating of injectors and whether they are top / side feed / low or high impedance.

I am trying to suss out what will fit in my RB30 fuel rail (I am doing a turbo conversion, RB30 R31 skyline). I have searched online and on the R31 forum but it seems lots of people are running an assortment of injectors without the info behind how.

Can someone please check this list? And help me fill in the blanks:

RB30E: 185cc side feed low impedance

RB30ET: 259cc side feed low impedance

RB20DET: 270cc top feed high impedance

RB25DET: 370cc side feed high impedance

RB26DETT: 444cc top feed low impedance

Does this all look correct? Is there any way to allow my skyline to accept high impedance injectors?

I will be running a VL turbo ecu, and if I can find no other options I will run VL turbo injectors also, but it seems a lot of the other RB series injectors are cheaper and flow better.

Thanks.

I thought RB30E/T were top feed with hosetails?

I'm not sure at all, would anyone be able to confirm about the RB30 injectors?

Thanks very much for those tables mate! Very helpful, once I confirm what sort of injector the RB30's have stock I will use this for reference.

I'm not sure at all, would anyone be able to confirm about the RB30 injectors?

Thanks very much for those tables mate! Very helpful, once I confirm what sort of injector the RB30's have stock I will use this for reference.

You will have to run the right injectors for the computer you are using or use an aftermarket computer.

Thanks for the help guys. Glad to hear that RB20 redtop are the same as VLT, i'll keep an eye out for those too.

With a VLT ecu, could I run other injector that flows similarly? Or would any different injector require a new ecu?

Thanks.

Thanks for the help guys. Glad to hear that RB20 redtop are the same as VLT, i'll keep an eye out for those too.

With a VLT ecu, could I run other injector that flows similarly? Or would any different injector require a new ecu?

Thanks.

The injectors will need to be identical or it will run rich or lean or not at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies to bump this up again, I need more expert help!

Just wondering, if anyone has had any experience with Bosch Green Top A46-000001 ? Out of a Nissan EXA / ET Turbo pulsar, supposed to be 272cc (only 3cc more than VLT injectors) and are still low impedance top feed with hose tail, same as VLT and RB20DET redtop. Can anyone confirm any of this?

Many thanks for all the time and help.

Apologies to bump this up again, I need more expert help!

Just wondering, if anyone has had any experience with Bosch Green Top A46-000001 ? Out of a Nissan EXA / ET Turbo pulsar, supposed to be 272cc (only 3cc more than VLT injectors) and are still low impedance top feed with hose tail, same as VLT and RB20DET redtop. Can anyone confirm any of this?

Many thanks for all the time and help.

correct e15et injectors are the very same as the vlt injectors