SAU Community

Getting A Car Transported From Perth To Sydney

iwanta34gtr

Using distance found off the net between the two cities and todays petrol price, fuel alone (13L per hundred) will be over $800. Plus flight to get there, and hotel rooms.

Driving it isnt worth the effort

Hei mate.. try ceva.. railline logistics.. let us know how it goes.. im betting it will be cheaper than 1260...

Using distance found off the net between the two cities and todays petrol price, fuel alone (13L per hundred) will be over $800. Plus flight to get there, and hotel rooms.

Driving it isnt worth the effort

Just in case it was mistaken, I wasn't being serious lol. Shipping is the cheap way.

But why a car on the other side of the country? It couldn't get much further away? It might even be cheaper to import?

Edited by Galois

Galois good question. It is the same question i am asking myself. It is hard to find a clean bayside blue vspec 34. I've been looking every day for months and also have dealers looking 4 me in japan.

I originally rounded this 1 off because its on the other side of the country, but for some reason I cant stop thinking about it so want to further explore it as an option.

Galois good question. It is the same question i am asking myself. It is hard to find a clean bayside blue vspec 34. I've been looking every day for months and also have dealers looking 4 me in japan.

I originally rounded this 1 off because its on the other side of the country, but for some reason I cant stop thinking about it so want to further explore it as an option.

That sucks mate, good luck in your search. Keep us posted with what you end up doing.

You missed the cleanest one i've seen, Terry_R34GTR sold his and is based in Sydney.

Yes N1 Terrys one is very nice but was just a bit out of my price range.

I called Ceva 2day and cos the car sits quite low it has to go on a sports and prestige trailer with hydrolic lifters. They will call me back with a price within the next 48 hours. Will advise price when i hear it. Thanx again.