SAU Community

Auto Salon

Channy619

Hectic Chrome and leather, just like a homosexuals living room.

Not that there is anything wrong with homosexuals, I'm sure that somewhere a ghey has brought some good to a community somewhere.

Autosalon on the other hand is a sin against all known gods, demigods and your personal choice of deity.

It's not all Chrome and leather, there may be one or two cool high performance cars, but mostly its big stereos, chrome, leather, stupid bodykits, ugly paint and bolt ons, all show but no go.

Oh, and everyone has a dyno printout claiming 1 billion killerwasps though most look like they haven't been started or even seen the road.

Think of a car that a 4 yr old would draw, that's what most look like.

Yes I am a hater.

Went to one Fully Salon years ago, waste of time and money IMO.

+1 > Funny thing happened on the way out of the Auto Salon, when one guy said, "There's more to see outside than inside" = QFT

Im more of a JDM style fan, But i have attended every Sydney auto salon since about 05, It is pretty much as others have described, Chrome wheels, Over the top body kits, And more speakers than your normal rock concert. Having said that i still enjoy going because every now and then something catches your eye and you just say "WOW". If you can appreciate many types of cars then i encourage you to go. There wont be one this year, Much like there wasn't one in 2009. But when it pop's back up again check it out.

• 3 weeks later...