SAU Community

SAU QLD is now taking membership applications

Gary1

We are so close I can smell it!!!!!

What I am asking people to do is post here if you wish to become a full member of SAU QLD. You will recieve all benefits by way of discounts from sponsors, get invites to events, hopefully some QLD raceway action..... We are waiting on Cams affilliation then we can organise all the skid pan days and track days ourselves but we need members to help pay for all this.

The full membership will be around $90 - $100 max this will get you all the discounts from sponsors a sticker set, and a fully embroided polo shirt. The shirt is valued at $60.

We also have a full membership for $40 which has all the same except the shirt...

There are also caps for approx $15.

I just need to know how many people would be interested in the shirts as I need to order them. The design is all done and they look very good. White polo blue band on the bottom of the sleves and the same blue going up the the shoulder in a panel and accross the back with the sponsors logo embroided on the sleves and the SAU logo on the front left chest. Unfrotunately I don,t have one to show you all but maybe I can draw something up. The guys making them have shown me on their computer but because of their software they can not give me a jpeg or anything that I can post up. They can't really just do one off either as the cost of set up is quite large and I don't really want to pay $200 for the one off when I think you will all like them. It's just that the cost for these is around $3000 and I am slowly running out of mulah to pump into the club to get it up and running, so any help is a great help.

So just a quick re-cap: How many memberships can I expect and how many shirts am I going to need?

Let me know

Cheers

Gary

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the best I could do in a short time.

To explain the sau logo with the two cresents is on the front left chest and the sponsors are on the sleves in the blue section.

Hope that helps

I should quit my job and become a computer artist :D

Cheers

Gary

Nah it's just the boostcruising shirts were made in male and female and the female shirts were a different style.. Not soo long and stuff.. They are quite nice. Shorter sleeves and shorter top.

I'm not being discriminated against am I? :)