SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

legally?

itunes.

ilegally

a lot of people will just download an album, when they need a song off it.. its how they get more music than what they just know.as a torrent through frostwire or bitorrent or something.. either either..

Cheers! Big ears!

Thought there might have been an individual way. Oh well looks like its time to learn how to use bit-torrents for once

Cheers! Big ears!

Thought there might have been an individual way. Oh well looks like its time to learn how to use bit-torrents for once

you can, but its pointless. plus generally if you like a particular song, you will like the rest of them on the album..or most..

lol was on iphone, is that the best you got? typos on an internet forum?

bahaha fat fgt got get a friend or a real job so your life has meaning or jump in front of a train, nobody here is giving two shits about you. I almost feel sorry for you after what i've heard about you, but nope not a single fk is given.

grant just get the tooth pulled out costs fk all compared to root canals an shit

EL OH EL... instead of refuting any argument in a intelligent mature manner, you're resulting to petty pre school retorts. This show what kind of a brain dead individual I'm dealing with here.

More EL OH EL to follow: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/300993-housing-bubble-or-michael-buble/page__st__2220

Edited by Flynnn

lol, not that I'm defending 140+ in a 70 zone, but to link the speeding to a "weekend of carnage" when the accidents were caused by other factors such as falling asleep at the wheel, is just dumb.

EL OH EL... instead of refuting any argument in a intelligent mature manner, you're resulting to petty pre school retorts. This show what kind of a brain dead individual I'm dealing with here.

Yep brain dead yet worth more than you'll ever be.

Lifes a bitch chump.

Keep trying to be some cool Internet guy I know for fact your a deadset loser in real life so pretend all you want only person failing at life stares right back at ya in the mirror.

Just so you know I'd run rings around you in any capacity however you aren't worth my time or effort so cheap insults work for me ya fugly fat mofo :)

Honestly Just give up and accept your nothing but a scrub.

lol birds well played.