SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

New or second hand Rim?

Hilux if you can afford it over a Navara, they hold their value much better than any of the other utilities. But don't get anything less than a 3 litre diese Hiluxl...the 2.8 diesels and 2.4 petrol etc. have piss weak gearboxes and are all flogged out on the second hand market. People expect way too much from them.

Navara D22 turbo diesel is a nice car to drive and has good pulling power but the gearboxes aren't up to the task and a mate who worked at Nissan HQ in customer complaints, reckons the most common complaint he dealt with was the clutch wearing out on newish Navaras...pretty easily dismissed by warranty, as it's a driver input...

He had some funny stories lol, people calling up with 10 year old cars wanting things replaced under warranty.

Kadz is actually a nice dude irl ham, epic trolol

Mohson stated this, it has no value.

No, he's just too much of a pussy to act like he does on here

endorsement from moh ain't carrying much weight lets be honest..

Navara or Hilux?

Hilux! Known a few people in the motorcycle industry who have had a Navara then changed to a Hilux. Everyone I know who has had a Hilux has loved it, so much fun and never any issues, even the abused ones.

Ranger isn't going to sell in USA (the aussie designed one). I'm guessing that photo above is just some photoshop from ford before the final model releases or something. Cause the wild track looks a bit different to that thing above.

Edited by PENGUYEN

Thought Ranger is Thailand built like Toyota Hilux, Holden Colorado/Isuzu D-max?

Now where in my post did i say it was built in Australia?

" Ford’s new Ranger, which has been designed, engineered and tested here in Australia, is about to give a rude wake-up call to its major rivals. With class leading towing capacity, car-like interior, advanced powertrain and transmission packages, and superior safety, Ford has a sure winner in its stable. "

http://www.caradvice.com.au/138988/ford-ranger-review/

Most likely it will look nothing like that

Just saw the new camry been driven in altona - well I think new camry they covered every badge even on the wheels but forgot the massive Toyota on the boot

^^

do you like race bikes for a living ?

Was that at me? If by 'living' you mean at a great financial expense. Then yes, yes I do :thumbsup:

Hopefully one day I will experience the perks of sponsorship/race team.

If I ever live in the US, even if only for six months, I'm getting one of these:

Toyota-tundra.jpg

Daddy Hilux, effing awesome. :worship: