SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I was planning on keeping my car standard as well.. so far tune and coilovers.. i'm sure rims and brakes not far off then who knows :P

Difference is me and Nick can mod and not give a f**k about the cops :D

I was planning on keeping my car standard as well.. so far tune and coilovers.. i'm sure rims and brakes not far off then who knows :P

Haha, well we just have less chance :P

Put big enough wheels on it and dream boats like Pettit will still pull you over.

This, thats why I stick to 18s

f**k that. Just a tune with yours I'd be happy wouldn't worry about wheels and suspension. Giving a good squirt on the road here and there would make me happy. Some good semi slicks on it and track it as it is

f**k that. Just a tune with yours I'd be happy wouldn't worry about wheels and suspension. Giving a good squirt on the road here and there would make me happy. Some good semi slicks on it and track it as it is

Lol strong unaware of family car dynamics

Yeah nah wouldn't track my car around circuit if I wanted to do that I would of kept my GTR, GS is good for driving through the hills though and giving it squirts, and best of all comfy to get to work in /fordsalesman

If I got rims would be the same size (19s) MAYBE 20s but doubtful with this much power, mainly just need the 10" rear.

Lol strong unaware of family car dynamics

Very strong unaware, made worse by experience limited to S chassis.

Aaron, head down to your local Vicroads office to apply for PWC licence before obtaining finest automobile from Broadmeadows/Campbellfield.

i have a strong awareness for how they handle, I had a 300kw stagea remember? i know it will be boat like, but im not martin going in for times, i just meant if I really wanted to benefit from holding down the accelerator for more than 3 seconds, i could probably smack it on a track or in the drags.

ford havnt got shit on my sil lol

Edited by Sunkist

I did get stuck there cause of torrential rain once. Had to buy wifi at the airport so I could play Counter Strike.

P.S. Sydney sucks, f**kin no right turning dream boats.

yeah i always get pulled over on my bike but never in my ford! maybe it coz my ford cant pull monos and split lanes :)

are you happy with the coil overs on your ford?

yeah i always get pulled over on my bike but never in my ford! maybe it coz my ford cant pull monos and split lanes :)

are you happy with the coil overs on your ford?

Hah my bike got stolen :( need a new one before summer

Yeah I think they're great, huge difference to stock not to mention looks way better