SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

They don't do Nitto. There was another site that did, can't remember the name right now.

I called tyrepower hawthorn to find out prices of 245/255 17s, they want $350 minimum for anything decent (ad08, rsr or star spec)

I called tyrepower hawthorn to find out prices of 245/255 17s, they want $350 minimum for anything decent (ad08, rsr or star spec)

Tire Rack has Z1 SS for $186 each. So $744 total, last time I paid $235 IIRC for shipping for a set of 15s. I suppose 17s might be $300 or so? $40 to $60 to fit the tyres and alignment between $40-$100

At MOST that'd be $1200, MINIMUM $350 would get you into the $1400-$1500 mark pretty quick

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Big 80's/90's group A fan here. Bought a R32 Gtr finally and love it, actually daily driving it (won't show it yet till it has got it's new shoes on - totally 80's (3 spoke advans) at the mo and I want 90's! (BBS RS)).

See you all are having a lot of trouble with meets/greets and cops. Sad to see. Just saying hi as I am sure a lot of meets will go undergound and hoping to come/be invited to some.

Tommorrow my Dad (with a Focus RS) are going for a blast up Healseville way and then cleaning at Eltham wash at about 9:30am - 10am.

Cheers, Lincoln.

Welcome Lincoln, put the picture with the tri-spoke Advans up anyway (I like Advan Tri-spoke rims).

Join the club, their meets are usually well organised with zero cops (from when I've attended), not exactly underground stuff and we're friendly bunch.

/Flame suit on/

PICT0014Small.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

I lugged a set of these in checked baggage from Gemany... However was a little optomistic with the 2.5 in lips (they fit the back!!!!!!) however waiting for 1.5 in lips to arrive for the fronts (it's a V-spec so 40mm hub to caliper clearance).

Untitled.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

Ta for the welcome.