SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Ahhh retail. So many memories. Everyone should work a supermarket at least once in their life. A lot of good and a lot of bad, but a hell of a lot of lessons to be learned.

I'll most likely be in retail a looooong time :P or at least in the liquor industry, right now im a bottle shop manager, so another year or so and i'd be qualified to move on to a supplier role, hopefully ....

I'll most likely be in retail a looooong time :P or at least in the liquor industry, right now im a bottle shop manager, so another year or so and i'd be qualified to move on to a supplier role, hopefully ....

Supplier as in hold a liquor license?

You don't need to have a manager of an existing place to be able to apply and attain one (to open your own bottle-o for example)

Supplier as in hold a liquor license?

You don't need to have a manager of an existing place to be able to apply and attain one (to open your own bottle-o for example)

Well, i was thinking supplier as more so of a representative, sorry.

And opening a store is another idea dad and i are thinking about.

Bottle shop manager eh?

Which store? I could use some European beers.

Its in casey :P

Ahhh retail. So many memories. Everyone should work a supermarket at least once in their life. A lot of good and a lot of bad, but a hell of a lot of lessons to be learned.

Likewise everyone should be a waiter/waitress at some point in their life. You grow up really quickly looking after a restaurant of 60 people being the only person front of house.

You'll have to go to Munich to drink the best beer in the world.

Trust me, it's worth it.

/beerslineaustralia

Haha sponsored trip to Munich for vic wasteland to try some beer? :whistling:

One day will surely hit up Munich, but need something feasable for the interim! :P

Haha sponsored trip to Munich for vic wasteland to try some beer? :whistling:

One day will surely hit up Munich, but need something feasable for the interim! :P

I'm not rich enough to sponsor people a trip to Munich!

I'll try to go to Dan Murphys or Acland Cellars to see if there's European beers I recgonise from my recent trip.

Hitting up Munich for Oktoberfest next year.

Hoping to hit stuttgart 1 or 2 times earlier in the year as well so I should be good for beers.

might try and get to the ring on one trip again as well