SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Not sure how discounts and what not are going to work as such, I've got a big 8 weeks coming up to get it all sorted (it's a bare shell at the moment).

Rest assured though any SAU guys that come down and bring friends etc, I'll be sure you look after everyone - and we'll have the best steaks in the east :D

this guy, introducing competition. now nobody will want to have steaks at mine.

A Squires Loft out in the east? Yes!!! I used to be a regular at their offshoot, the City Grill Room. Love a good steak.

Yep, all out East, captive market really as there is no competition around us :)

Congrats on the venture, wish you the best of luck with it. Also wish I had the guts to do something like this. That being said, I've worked for myself before and want no part in it anymore lol...jaded.

I used to organise dinners for my friends, so I'll endeavor to make it down there given I'm just around the corner.

Curiously, does the franchise permit you to have your own menu of steaks? Would love to see another place offer stone grill in the east. Easily Paesano's biggest (if not, only) drawcard.

Thanks mate.

We have to offer the core items. Outside of that it is up for negotiation if we have a good idea that could benefit the entire brand as a whole (and we do have ideas, just want to get setup first).

But to a stone-grill type situation, can't do. We are strapped for kitchen space so there is no facility/room to heat the stones :(

Do you do well done?

We do - GTFO

So don't ask for charcoal :laugh:

But yes, for those that like it, we do it

Can have anything made at a price, all made in China nowadays though.... Couple good ones have been a Ferrari, Motorbike and some of the angel carvings come out awesome (lots of details in wings, so they look pretty cool)

awesome how much for a pair of foo dogs? or a big samurai haha

Oh and i forgot to mention - It's a Squires Loft, in Nunawading, going to be awesome :)

Squires!!!!!!!!! i will be your best customer! As as coincidence I am marinating some home bought ribs in their marinade for dinner tonight!