SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto V

oweban

Just saw an add on TV showing $79 from Target.

Only $79 in Dicksmith's. I would imagine EB is selling it for $109.95 because people are more inclined to bring their old games in, trade in and get a lower price.

I went Dicksmith, about 3 other people inquiring about purchasing it as I left the counter. Good game so far, too bad my 1080i TV doesn't do it too much justice :/ Time to hook it up to the 27" Asus monitor and reap the benefits of LED LCD goodness :D!

Got myself a Veyron clone last night. Thank you stock market!

How'd you make the mil so easily on the stock market?

Also, found an annoying bug. Spent significant amounts of money customising cars, only to have them disappear from the safehouse garage. Anyone experienced this? Happened more than once

Insider trading. ;)

Assassination missions are good for it.

Buying ammunation stock early is apparently a good idea.

Blow up a bunch of one type of car until their manufacture stock plummets, buy as much of it as you can, then blow everyone else up.

Insider trading. ;)

Assassination missions are good for it.

Buying ammunation stock early is apparently a good idea.

Blow up a bunch of one type of car until their manufacture stock plummets, buy as much of it as you can, then blow everyone else up.

This is genius! This will be done.

yeah i've only done two of Lester's assassination missions with Franklin, haven't had one come up in a while.

The car stocks one is a neat idea :P

Yeah, I've only had one so far. Made about 5 on it across all 3 characters.

Made maybe a million off the cars. Will switch to planes and boats eventually. See how that goes.

Yeah, I've only had one so far. Made about 5 on it across all 3 characters.

Made maybe a million off the cars. Will switch to planes and boats eventually. See how that goes.

Really is it that easy?

So I just head over to ammunation and load up on rpgs or explosives or something. Then spend everything I have on stocks, then just head outside and start blowing shit up?

And the police? Assumedly it doesn't really matter if I die because all my money is tied up in the stock market and I don't lose any on hospital bills

Yeah, pretty well that easy. I've spent a few hours playing with the market, it's pretty reactive to your actions.

Buy ammunation early. Like start of the game early, the more you buy, the better the stock performs.

*shrug*

Basically anything you think would affect the market in real life does in the game, just you have the power to control it in game.

Getting busted/wasted barely does anything to the cash in your pocket, does absolutely nothing to your portfolio.

ammunation and the car stocks are on the BAWSAQ (online) exchange are they? Don't see them on the local one, and the online one seems to be offline for me at the moment :/

was hoping to make some money this evening

Buying a PS3 tomorrow for Kmart

They have them for $179.00 (12gb)

Then I'm going to go buy GTA

Sooo jelly of all these stories

On a side note, you'll also have to buy The Last of Us :)

Refer to Last of Us thread for reference.