SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto V

oweban

is their a link to JUST the 30 mins of gameplay or whatever. I started watching the 3 hour analysis but just couldnt be bothered sitting there through all that lol

Just want to watch some gameplay :)

I'm not sure for what I was/ am more excited for BF3 (big let down) or GTA V. Last GTA I played was vice city. I think I'm in for a ride. I pre-ordered first day available from JB. (And from the website, so might be getting two copies).

• 1 month later...

I retract my skepticism. I will get this for PS3 because it wont come out for PC in aaaaages.

While it looks like the San Andreas for PS3, my only concerns are car physics and mediocre shooting. But the car customisation (hopefully its a system like Saint3) and the punchy weapons makes it all better again. Fingers crossed its only a few months away (knowing rockstar itll be lucky to be before 2014)

yeah I've been mulling over whether to pre order on PS3 or 360

If you have been mulling over it then you've been doing it for around 7 years.

Best make a decision soon!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. I'm sure they'll find something in the game that's "inappropriate".

If that's the case, people will probably end up inporting the uncut version.

We do, but they've still managed to ban a couple of games that weren't banned overseas.

Saints Row 4 being one of them.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/416130/saints-row-4-banned-in-australia-volition-removing-offending-content/

We're instead getting a slightly modified version because the ACB was afraid adults may begin to mimic what they see in video games.

So gay. Can't imagine it would cut out things in GTA though, GTA isn't really known for 'strong gore' or anything like that. Hope they allow the uncut version to be released in aus. Would be a shame if they didn't. :(

I wouldn't worry too much at the moment about GTAV; it has yet to receive a rating.

However, knowing that the game is quite large, there may be a chance that it'll contain something of which the ACB won't approve.

We'll find out soon enough if we'll be getting a baby version.