SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto V

oweban

• 1 month later...

Everyone seen the character trailers (Franklin, Michael & Trevor)?

Franklin's looking to be my favourite, I seem to be the only one on the internet that doesn't love Trevor.

Franklin

Michael

Trevor

Edited by alex182

I'm most interested in playing as Michael.

The game looks completely different to gta4. It seems to be massively detailed and with the general quality that rockstar put into their games, I know this one will not disappoint.

Looks like San Andreas stepped up a notch :)Keen for this one

thats exactly why i'm so excited to play as Franklin. Notice he and his homies are usually wearing green articles of clothing? GROVE STREET'S BACK BITCHEZ!!!!!

Yeah 256km sounds a bit much. Be driving for literally hours to get to another city/area

San Andreas was about right, maybe slightly bigger would be O.K

Unless the 256km has water in between and you have to fly to another city etc, like another level. Thats not so bad

As excited as you are, don't build your hopes up too much. There is still that really, really small chance the game may not live up to your expectations.

As excited as you are, don't build your hopes up too much. There is still that really, really small chance the game may not live up to your expectations.

really really small? since when has anyone in the last few years been super-hyped for a game and it actually delivered?

Other than games where most players are like this:

LMAO @ video

It does occur on the rare occasion. Dead Space 2 and Max Payne 3 delivered to my super hyped standards.

Although there are way more games that don't. GTAV, let's hope it does.