SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto V

oweban

I look forward to another 6 months of taking drugs, beating up hookers and robbing banks.

Once i am done with that, i might give GTA V a go whistling.gif

Edited by Chappy

i went on the internets and there's different classifications for gta4, what's the difference? (game wise) there's m,ma,18+.

there's also Episodes from Liberty City is that like vice city stories?

Edited by tweety bird

so he's in LA, and he's not black or asian or anything

sold!!

:blink: uhh... yeah cause that would totally ruin the game if he was amirite? :huh:

I only have an xbox 360 & rarely have time to play more than once or twice a week nowadays

But I might actually buy a decent PC just so I can play that version. All the fan made modifications you just can't get with the console versions... The last time I had a decent PC for the time was GTA3 & I can remember all the different mods & entire extra islands etc.

I just really can't be farked keeping up with the latest CPU's/graphics cards & all that crap

Looks good. From what I've read it only covers two of the islands from San Andreas. Having said that the country areas look awesome and I'm expecting that there will be a tonne of crap to do in the countryside.

I agree though that they need to bring back helicopters, planes, and crazy missions. GTA IV was great but it wasn't anywhere near as fun or over-the-top as San Andreas.

does any one know if we are going to have the censorship issues with gta5 as we did gt4?

probably...just make sure you get your hands on the first release..before they remove it off shelves and re release it with very small trivial things removed just to keep a sensor's wife and kids safe.

on another GTA related note. i was in a hotel on the Gold coast this time last year, and was met on the elevator by a disgruntled man and his young son (no idea how old...mid primary school age), who preceded to tell me how he'd bought this game for his son (who had asked for it). and how disgusted he was about the hookers violence etc in it. to which i asked if it was called Grand Theft Auto.....which it was (obviously). I laughed a little at him and told him games arent just for kids these days...and that it was a bit stupid of him to not even look at the box......really doesnt take much......

I don't get how people STILL think video games are just for kids… it's not as if mortal kombat just came out yesterday.

Those people must live in a cave. or must've have a tv or the internetz.

I waited for a log time for the release of GTA IV, then they delayed the game for a further 8 months! I really cannot wait for this game, it's fantastic that it will be in San Andreas. The graphics look great and I can just imagine how much stuff there will be included! Mt Chilliad looks so awesome!!!

Anyone notice the dog in the trailer? The dude also mentioned how he wanted to be a dad. It's a long shot but if they're including animals they may have children, too. Might end up wih the initial Australian release being watered down. Maybe a UK version would be the way to go?

Australia really needs an R18+ rating for games. It's ridiculous that we don't, the people calling the shots are living in the dark ages.