SAU Community

My Skyline Is Gutless

I have an r33 gtst rb25det skyline i took it in to get dyno tuned after installing a new engine

the mechanic i took it to is trying to find a problem with why its so gutless but dosnt realy know what it could be. its got a kkr t4 turbo thats shit i need a new one but that dosnt explain why its only making 90 kw when my old engine was making 180kw its a series 1 but with a seris 2 engine iv got a nistune board brand new splitfire coils brand new fule pump full service new oil and all filters its got a new clutch new everything exept turbo why is it running like shit. the turbo is still good just if everyone thinks its that iv tried it with a stock turbo but have the same problem.

please help meeeeeee :(

Compression test, fuel pressure test, timing, spark plugs, ignition lead and coil tests, a/r ratio's, test all connections and coolant temp sensor as well as o2 sensor, exhaust system check, blocked cat, waste gate actuator, boost leak?

Compression test, fuel pressure test, timing, spark plugs, ignition lead and coil tests, a/r ratio's, test all connections and coolant temp sensor as well as o2 sensor, exhaust system check, blocked cat, waste gate actuator, boost leak?

cam timing too ?

Could be something simple mate, you know what i did once, when i was young and inexperienced, i dropped in a new motor, new intercooler and pipework.

Put it all back together, fired it up, would idle, but barely rev, could barely get it to move.

Turns out i had left a rag in the intercooler pipework (before the intercooler luckily) that i had put there to stop dust getting in there. Such a simple thing, took me about 3hrs to think of it!

Took rag out, engine was fine.

90kW i'm assuming the engine is having trouble even reving?