SAU Community

New Rb Parts With Results

Piggaz

Paul, I read somewhere you were going to put smaller cams in it, is that still the plan ??

Interested in seeing the results....

Yeah mate. Thats the plan. A full blown HKS head with the "NAPREC" chamber mods, 1.5 mm OS valves and mines "252 @ 10.05mm" cams. That was the hardest decision to make out of the whole thing. It's still over there getting finished off. No real rush, it's coming close to 12 months since that head was started. Hopefully the cams will be big enough. Going by how far my intake cam is advanced at the moment and the curve is not nosing over they should be ok!

Paul when are we going back to Huntley. U have to beat all those evo's now.

How do ur gear ratio's feel with the new turbo setup?

Huntley. Funny you bring that up, I went for a drive and did it on Sunday (Nice and slow as it is a "public road"). The next Huntley is in early Feb. Bring it on. Lock it in :D.

Ratio's. It's alot more flexible now. I suppose thats what comes with more area under the curve. There is no need to rev the guts out of it. At Winton, alot of my changes were at 6 - 6,500 RPM just because I didn't need to rev it.

sure, but you are a brake whore :P

I've had perfect results with these, even at targa and long races. I've bought 3 sets now for different cars (1 and 2 bolt bridges) and had no problem since the fit/clearance problems on the first set 5+ years ago.

Thanks for the thread. A couple questions:

-Is the ross kit available to the public in d-jetro form yet? If so, is pricing public knowledge?

-Are you able to have your tuner comment on the ross kit? I'm curious just how much more aggressive he can be with the tuning.

-Did you consider any other options for the sync issue?

PM R32 TT, he did the crank trigger mod on it's own. I don't think he found he could add any more timing...

Re pricing, call Ross. They're doing it in kit form which includes everything from the balancer to the crank and cam triggers, optical sensors etc etc which is around the 2k mark.

yea the black one that has a f@uk load of dust and shit on it lol... the blue 32 with the flared guards makes mine look like a dump haha

Did u manage to get a look at the turbo and manifold set up i have?... theres alot of work to be done because of how everything sits so i wont be seeing it for a while :unsure:

i pretty much only bought it because yavuz recommended it so if he thinks its worth it then he has me convinced

Hows does the power delivery feel? smoother or cant really notice it?

I was there a couple weeks ago i did see your 33 apart from the dust it is a tidy car!! but that blue 32 worship.gif gave me a stiffy!!w00t.gif