SAU Community

who here goes to melb uni?

noods

hey fellas...

just out of interest....

i'm doing 1st yr mechanical eng. (again)

got a silver r33 s2 with white enkei rims.

seen a few skylines around the campus area...would be great if we could all meet up sometime.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im at melb uni too...doing 1st n 2nd :) year Software Eng...but i dont drive my line as i cant drive it anyway..i drive a Ford Laser SR2 Black one i got the system pumpin most times thats if ya see me hehe...:D and im usually at the Eng Library playin cards...:(

SEECS chicks rock!..... NOT

I did SE at melb uni several years ago..... and let me tell u that the Eng department at melb uni can deprive your sex life.....

Did u know that it is b/c of me they put those proxies in place for web surfing..... :O

Uni was fun, wish i still had that carefree life! ;)

i also from mel uni, but recently I just graduated my long boring 7yrs study -> B.Arch, B.PC and B.PD from Department of Architecture, Building. Mind you, there is hard to find a good parking for your skyline around mel uni area. And you should only park ur skyline in the front parking slot so everyone walkpass can see :O

Guest INASNT
noods ? im doing 1st year mech eng again LOL

u doing applied maths or mech and materials ?

how did u get into mel uni? :)

Guest INASNT
not a day goes by when i dont ask myself that :) like seriously

hahahahahaha

I repeated some first year subjects for a 3rd time and was told if i failed em again i would be kicked out, so i passed em eventually.

The bad news is, its gets worse every year

noods ? im doing 1st year mech eng again LOL

u doing applied maths or mech and materials ?

no not doing any of them...i think i can wait for next semester. i borked my enrollment so i'm doing 141 for the third time ffs. damn matrices. it makes me realise how pathetic i am at simple arithmatic. very bad for the esteem :)

are you doing a whole revamp of 1st yr or just a few? do i know you from last yr at all?

I'm at melb, red r32, 3rd year Eng (mechanical)/Sci(mathematical physics). Good old maths 141, i bloody failed 121 and had to do 141 the next sem, screwed up my whole course.

Drive to uni occasionally, train mostly. you may see me smoking in front of eng most of the time.

Seecs is like not used for computing stuff anymore. It's all ICT now.

BTW. don't park on royal parade, it's free, but my car got broken into and smashed same day. safer near seecs.

What do you guys think of that Capaccino with the front mount. I like it, sounds like a ride on lawn mower but looks like it goes hard.

hmm...looks like i won't be there anymore - but free parking is soooo tempting....

where/what is seecs? i know where ict is...doing a programming course there..

hey greg, you happen to be doing intro to management by any chance since u doing 1st year commerce???