SAU Community

R32 Gtr Stock Injectors/fuel Pump - How Much Power Can They Flow?

91BNR32

Check out these on special at the moment

http://www.rhdjapan....-rb26dett-20550

These are the same 800s i bought about 6 months ago, they re cheap as chips for what they are.. only thing is you will need to solder in the new plugs that come supplied with the injectors as they wont plug right in...

can do it your self if ur half decent with a soldering iron or u can get your work shop to do it where they will charge you anywhere from $100-150...

800s are probs a bit over kill for u but there will be room to move if u end up wanting more power.. you could punch more then 400rwkw with 800s just to give u an idea

as for those injectors Nick is selling, those are the ones i had cleaned and flow tested and they came up great... the spray pattern also came up very well

So will be quiet :P

Yea would be a good comparison

Will try 98 first hahaha

Hopefully you don't have toooooo much lag ;)

Borg warner single on a twin scroll manifold...... will be like running a pair of -9s :whistling:

i wanna go the E85 route as well, would be looking at 450rwkw so i would need a new feul system, dont think the nismo would hold up

that and id probs need 1000cc injectors as a minimum

Edited by GTR_JOEY

nismos will bolt directly in, same as the sards though im not sure if u need to change the plug on the sards 700's... confirm if u are going to purchase them

i read somewhere that they are both made by the same company "denso"?

but then again i also heard off my tuner that on the odd occasion the sards spray pattern isnt 100% where as the nismo ones are always top quality

in the end, its goin to be 3/5ths of fu#k all difference so wont really matter

Edited by GTR_JOEY

yea 450rwkw

might as well go all out and get the big ones when the time comes...

obviously i would need a surge tank for periods of high demand, how could i incorperate my nismo intake pump into an E85 set up?

use the nismo to feed the surge tank then run 2 bosch pumps into a twin entry rail?

Edited by GTR_JOEY

Borg warner single on a twin scroll manifold...... will be like running a pair of -9s :whistling:

i wanna go the E85 route as well, would be looking at 450rwkw so i would need a new feul system, dont think the nismo would hold up

that and id probs need 1000cc injectors as a minimum

Will just have to wait and see ;)

Go for the id2000s, yea I think you might have to beef the fuel system up abit just to be safe, just get on the road first!!

haha will let u know :thumbsup:

the 700s will fit in, just use a bit of rubber grease to get them in easier and to prevent pinching the seals and o'rings

anyone got any ideas on my nismo pump/surge tank/twin entry rail idea?......

It's an idea that is just a waste of money given current setup.

Doesn't sound like he will chase 450rwkw+ either (given stock rail/intank is fine for 400rwkw).

im talking about my future E85 plans to make 450rwkw :thumbsup:

i know the OP doesnt need it

sounds good to me.. didnt realise there was anything much bigger then a nismo when it comes to drop in's, wheres the best place to get them Steve?

then i can flog the nismo off and get most of my coin back

didnt really want all that sh!t in my boot anyway

Oh no sorry not a direct drop in pump, some fab will be required, but it wont be as difficult as all the screwing around that the twin 044 and surge tank setup needs. It really does add up when you're up for all the fittings and lines etc.

http://aeromotiveinc.com/

http://www.weldonracing.com/

• 10 years later...
On 1/15/2012 at 1:12 PM, XKLABA said:

standard injectors on my R32 GTR ran out at 19psi and 293rwkw, I changed the pump and FPR, which gave me some head room, but when you change the pump in a R32 it is a good idea to rewire the pump as the 2 speed for the pump tends to fail, I ran a wire off the alternator to a 20 amp fuse then under the car to the boot to a 20 amp relay (using the stock fuel wire to trigger ) and into the standard plug at the top of the fuel tank.

Higher fuel pressure helps with atomization so don't be scared to bump fuel pressures

"ran out"? 80,90,100% duty cycle?