SAU Community

Official Cruise: 24.04.04 Macedon (PICTURES)

pushead

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes but r31's still look like shoeboxes no matter what speed they were goin at :)

BTW keep mentions of speeds down fellas, we don't wanna give a bad impression

nothign wrong with the 31s :( as chris said the 31s kept up well with alot of u guys, i think i kept upo well with a few guys. didnt want to go overboard , every bump i hit i culd feel another dint in my rims =[ bloody koni suspension is too stiff =[ i hope we have another cruise like this i loved it!

It was great to see all the cars keeping up with each other.... i found it a little scary to push further as the coilovers just don't do the job well on country roads.

Ended up going home early as i got lost and had no fuel.

Nice meeting Rob, Nick, Allan and others.

A few of you's told me my car was blowing smoke and stuff.... who were you's?

push - this is my last week at Primus :( hey i tell u what tho if ur in the city on thursday at around 5pm come to mensies tavern out the back of 500 collins cause we're having a piss up in my honour :D

yea dude, i'll try to pop in after work. where r u goin?

everyone’s in one piece and many front bars need a respray: D Lolz

I f**ked up my front bar when I did the u turn when we turned out of Megamart.

There was a car coming from the other direction so I had to quickly drive up a private driveway and then I heard the dreaded scrape F**k it.

Clarkey

Nice meeting Rob, Nick, Allan and others.

A few of you's told me my car was blowing smoke and stuff.... who were you's?

As I said to you when we pulled over at one stage I thought the smoke looked like it was coming out from under your car more than the exhaust. Maybe something leaking onto the exhaust. It was very spasmodic though which makes me think it was only something leaking onto the hot exhaust. But I may be wrong.

Alan

hehehe this cruise seems to be a great hit which is good cause im sure ash, snowy and james are looking fwd to planning the next ones.

for the guys whos cars were blowing blue/black smoke.... u will find that this is only when on the throttle hard in which case a large percentage of the time it will be because a car is running very rich.... especially if none of you have had your car tuned etc etc. Like my skyline when i first got it... it blew out heaps of smoke cause it was running rich... josies soarer does the same thing... Its only a bad thing when its white smoke :(

oh yeah and sorry to the guys behind us who might have noticed the hazards comin on :D everytime u use the right indicator about 1 min later the alarm makes the hazards go off lol

pushead - www.altria.com