SAU Community

S A U N S W - Texi, "the Original" @ Sutton Road

N1GTR

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know how you figured that out - BOV's are not cared about. Screamer and straight through exhausts are the big no no's

I figured venting to atmosphere included blow off valves that werent plumbed in but its a relief to hear i was wrong, in like flynn as soon as the money is in the bank, looks like we wont have the same problems with attendance the last track day had!

Small update, I have organised for this event to use a flying finish with lasers (similar to WSID) for timing. Each group has their run then those times will be uploaded to Natsoft throughout the day.

This does not increase the entry price.

cancel whatever other plans u have pezhead, event would be weird if your not there!

will have to wait till i get my rent from a flatmate till i can pay it, hope a fortnight from now still sees it with spots left..

update done.. to all those people 'thinking of entering' do it now or you may never get another chance.. If this doesnt fill it wont be coming back!

and before you ask if there are spots left we have 33..

• 2 weeks later...

its simon Cowell's dad. oh and lern to meme!

im 100% keen but dropping the gf's brand new ipad3 the other day means i cant afford it this pay ($330 to replace screen...figured just buy another one and use the smashed one myself) will keep me from paying for another 2 weeks. How are the numbers looking for this? oh and whats the history like with people going off and into the scrub? i have the ominous feeling the run off is less kind than wakefields?