SAU Community

S A U N S W - Texi, "the Original" @ Sutton Road; A C C O M M O D A T I O N

N1GTR

Hey all,

This thread is for accommodation details and questions. Any questions about entrants and the course goes in the other thread to keep this one nice and clean thanks.

Please read all information carefully.

We are staying at;

Eaglehawk Holiday Park

1246 Federal Highway

NSW/ACT Border

SUTTON 2620

There is a pub next door which is the hang out/dinner place after checking in to the rooms;

Eagle Hawk Pub

1542 Federal Highway (Dont know whats up with the street numbers, they're next door to each other)

SUTTON NSW 2620

Hours: Friday 1030am till 11pm or so (Bistro from 6pm-9pm)

Hours: Saturday 1030am till 11pm or so (Bistro from 6-9pm)

The way the accommodation works is that the club will pay for the accommodation in advance and secure the rooms. Whoever pays for beds will have keys waiting at the front desk on arrival, so you show up, get your key, then off you go - no payment on the night.

We are staying in these cabins (same as last time for any old school out there) which are quite nice and very clean etc;

cabin_ext-tn.jpg

They all have reverse cycle aircon, bathroom/shower/toilet, kitchen, dining area and an LCD TV. So they're pretty well decked out. There is SHITLOADS of parking around each cabin (Which cant be seen by anyone driving past on the main road) and the place is very safe - which is why we choose to stay there.

Prices are dependent on how many are in each cabin. Cabins sleep up to six but in the past that's been too cramped and the difference between four people and six people is less the cost of a beer , so not worth the effort or any potential saving.

Cabins for two people = $92 total ($46 per person)

Cabins for three people = $110 total ($37 per person)

Cabins for four people = $128 total ($32 per person) This is the best option, anymore than four IMO and it starts to feel crowded especially at shower time even though these cabins can fit 6 in but like I said, not worth it.

SAUNSW bank details:

Bank - NAB

Branch - Marrickville

Account name - Skylines Australia NSW

BSB - 082 356

Account number - 546 393 766

Please put your FULL NAME in the description, eg "Accomm JOE SMITH"

So, all you have to do is post up in the following format once you've paid (copy and paste);

Name: Joe Blow

Friday night: Yes/No

Saturday night: Yes/No

Preferred cabin number: (Who you want to be in a cabin with, not your race number haha)

Amount paid:

Date paid:

Cabins (This is the master list, whatever is on here is whats going to happen, post in here if any mistakes or changes please);

Cabin 1; (Friday only)

Double bed: Steve Smith

Single bed:

Single bed:

Single bed:

Cabin 2; (Friday only)

Double bed: Scott Bunny

Single bed: Al Yeomans

Single bed:

Single bed:

Cabin 3; (Friday only)

Double bed: Patrick Hamilton

Single bed: Pats +1

Single bed:

Single bed:

Cabin 4; (Friday only)

Double bed: Luke and Kate Dudgeon

Single bed:

Single bed:

Single bed:

Cabin 5; (Friday only)

Double bed: Paul Triffitt

Single bed: David Milano

Single bed:

Single bed:

Cabin 6; (Friday only)

Double bed: Matthew Ware

Single bed: David (TIMING)

Single bed: Mitchell King

Single bed:

Cabin 7; (Friday only)

Double bed: Evan Field

Single bed: Vaughan Judd

Single bed:

Single bed:

Cabin 8;

Double bed:

Single bed:

Single bed:

Single bed:

Cabin 9;

Double bed:

Single bed:

Single bed:

Single bed:

Cabin 10;

Double bed:

Single bed:

Single bed:

Single bed:

NO BOOKINGS ARE FINALISED UNTIL YOU'VE PAID INTO THE CLUB ACCOUNT!!! All bookings must be done in advance, paying on the night is not an option sorry.

So, all you have to do is post up in the following format once you've paid (copy and paste OR reply to this post);

Name: Joe Blow

Friday night: Yes/No

Saturday night: Yes/No

Preferred cabin number: (Who you want to be in a cabin with, not your race number haha)

Amount paid:

Date paid:

I'll ad that there is a united servo next door that sells 98 gas

To save you any hassles of going to the city as I'm not sure if the caltex near the airport has any better than 95

Hey all,

There is a pub next door which is the hang out/dinner place after checking in to the rooms;

Eagle Hawk Pub

Hours: Friday 1030am till 11pm or so (Bistro from 6pm-9pm)

Hours: Saturday 1030am till 11pm or so (Bistro from 6-9pm)

Lmao.. 11pm. You guys are going to party like it's 1979

Lmao.. 11pm. You gus are going to party like it's 1979

lol yeah they pack up early if there isnt a crowd. They sell take away's though which is a lifesaver!

You'd love this event, just like Deca but longer. Shame about the distance but you're more than welcome of course

lol yeah they pack up early if there isnt a crowd. They sell take away's though which is a lifesaver!

You'd love this event, just like Deca but longer. Shame about the distance but you're more than welcome of course

Yeah . I watched the in car footage. got me a little excited.

I'll ad that there is a united servo next door that sells 98 gas

To save you any hassles of going to the city as I'm not sure if the caltex near the airport has any better than 95

Actually on that note, if the skyline is running is there any E85 nearby? (Will be the first time i've run E85 so gotta plan trips around it >_<)

• 3 weeks later...

OK just paid for 2 people:

Name: Scott Bunny

Name: Al Yeomans

Friday night: Yes

Saturday night: No

Preferred cabin number: no preference - the one with the right combination of alcohol consumption and sleep

Amount paid: $92

Date paid: 20/4/2012

name: luke and kate dudgeon

fri night: yes

sat night: no

paid: $92

on: 24/4/12

cabin number: i dont care, but would like the biggest bed they have.... :)

thanks steve-ooooooooooooooooooo