SAU Community

Parting Out R32 Gtr - Setup For Street/track/motocarna

Have finally bit the bullet after procrastinating for years over what to do with it. I will only be selling the car in large pieces so please don't email asking if I have this or that and I won't sepeate parts that are listed atm. Hoping to move everything fast so if your after multiple items I will work out a good price for you.

I spent money of this car trying to make it go quicker smarter instead of spending massive dollars for little gain. The car performed extremely well for what is was. I just needed more seat time and money for trackdays to get the most out of it.

Complete rolling shell $3500ono

It will be the whole car minus brakes and all parts required to run a RB26 and g/box (engine loom, afm's, airbox, intercooler+pipes, radiator, etc) The whole car loom will be there.

Complete shell will come with all panels, llights, complete interior in car + GTR floor mats in VGC plus spare set interior panels with scuffs, all driveshafts, aircon with gas still in it, flared rear guards to suit 34 offset 10inch wheels. Battery in boot. Std GTR suspension. Colour STI blue. Boot and bonnet will need painting as it had a carbon bonnet previously and big wing on he boot. Has compliance and previous rego in my name. Nothing dodgy here. Engine will be removed upon sale of shell. Consider compliance $2000, Rear subframe/diff $800, interior $800, Shell $2000 with front panels plus aircon and all 4wd electronics. Newish windscreen. Its a good little deal. Comes with Cirlar 18x9.5 pair rims.

Engine $4000

HKS oversized forged pistons to make it a 2.7 litre. Extremely smooth/quiet running engine. Has only ever been run at under 280rwkw because of being safe side of injector limited with standard injectors/afm's. It has made 300rwkw with -5's on dyno but didn't want to run it with inj's maxed so turned the boost down a few psi and retarded the ignition. It will come as a whole package with loom, ECU, afm's, all sensors, standard turbo's. Have never had a need to have the engine out of the car so unsure if its a R33 motor and what else has been done to it.

G/box $600

R32 GTR gearbox with tight transfer case. No noises and good syncro's. Comes with shifter. Push type

Diff $400

Thought it was an aftermarket diff and so did eveyone who drove the car but on removal it seems to be a tightly shimmed standard diff which I believe is a 1.5 way from factory. Locks inner wheel while turning.

Clutch $1,500

OS Giken triple plate clutch with hardly any wear on plates or basket. Their $3000 new. Nice clutch to drive with for the clamping force it provides. I have a fettish with this clutch. Didn't want to part with it.

Turbo $1,300

Garret -5 turbos with around 15000km's on them. Come with adjustable actuators

Dumps/front/exh $500

Custom 3 inch dump pipes with 3 inch front pipes into 3.5inch merger to 3inch cat flange. These provide massive amounts of flow.

Intercooler $300

100mm FMIC. Unknown brand but it flows well and never had any knock so it must cool well. Solid end tanks. Tube/fin.

Shocks+susp package $2000

Bilstein shocks form a production car that upgraded to DMS. Valved by Syndeykid back in the day and adj height. By far the best money I ever spent on my car. Car is so settled no matter what I ever do with it. The car has run a 1.23 at Sandown with these on normal road tyres (not semi's or high $ tyres) and $15 rear brake pads and cheap rotors all round with 280rwkw. I did go quicker but WRX club pulled the timing gear on the last sessions. Wish I knew what it did. Was def in the 22's.

Also comes with Cusco upper arms, strut braces, Tein castor rods and whiteline swaybars with extra adj holes.

This will make you go faster for cheaper than any amount of money you spend on your engine. Go quick smarter with less high breakages caused by high power.

P1 QF's $2000

18x10 +18 or +12 offset. Need to check. These are the second lightest forged wheel you can buy without magnesium being added as extremely rare now. Less unsprung weight and with no impurities their strong. Over $900 each to buy new if you can find them. Massive cooling due to the thin spoke design. Still have original paint but its fairly chipped up. Would require painting or powder coating. These would normally sell for $2500 so I have factored in the price of you getting them restored to the colour of your choice. Come with Hankook Evo 265 tyres. 2 good, 2 bald. Suit R32, R33, R34 GTR of flare your GTST like Russman.

PFC and HC $750

Comes with hand controller. Serial Number PFC GTR33 020-1387. Has tune to suit -5 turbo's from RE Customs with std inj an afm's

Defi $250

Defi boost gauge with controller/logger

Boost control $250

HKS EVC 4 boost controller. Manages boost very well. No spiking

4wd controller $100

4wd controller I built from a Jaycar 0-5V kit. Setup perfectly for light push on turn in to 4 wheel powerslide on exit corner. Well balanced

Single clutch $250

Exedy 4 puck button clutch with very little wear. Comes with standard flywheel. Bolt it straight into your car

Slicks $250

4 x Pirelli P Zero slicks with a lot of life still left in them. A car recently used them to try and break a Nurburgring record. 265 width to suit 18inch rim.

Wing $650

Ex VT K-Mart racing V8 supercar wing. Carbon fibre with gelcoat finish. Harrop Machined struts. It dinted the back of my boot in at PI due to downforce. Over $3k new with struts. Wing only weights a couple kg's.

Nismo instrument cluster $250

320kmh instrument in R32 GTR cluster. Pretty sure speedo could be removed and placed into a R32 GTST cluster easily.

Harness $150

Race harness I only used a couple of times purchased from Meridian. Always boxed when not in use. Need to check brand.

Data Consult $100

Data Consult to suit R32. Haven't plugged it in in years. Not sure if it had the 2 afm/02 readouts. Pretty sure it did. Handy diagnostic tool.

F&RbBrakes + braided line$800

324mm upgraded brakes with slotted new RDA rotor and UAS caliper spacer. RDA don't crack like DBA. Braided lines all round with solid metal crimped fittings. Few sets used brand name front pads.

Reco'd calipers with new seal kits and paint. These only did one track day and a few km's on the street before it was parked.

Chip burners for two $100

Burnt a few chip to remove limiters and copy others. Will burn 28? pin eproms. Also has eraser. Its a Jaycar kit type. Have 2 of these.

Turbo timer $25

Need to check brand.

Skirts - Trust Gracer $300

These are genuine Trust Gracer side skirts to suit R32 GTR. They in my opinion are the best/toughest looking skirt to suit a 32 with wide wheels. Better quality than anything I have seen in Australia. Have a search on Google images.

Rear pods $100

Fibreglass rear pods to suit R32 GTR. Straight out of mould.

Grill $100

R32 GTR grill in black

Guard liners /tray set $150

Set in good condition. One of the brake dusts has been worn a little on fwd edge. Will not seperate ducts.

R32 GTR/GTST Towbar $125

To suit all R32's. Tounge removes so it cannot be seen. I made it myself It has towed a 17ft boat at 100kmh without a problem. Prob wouldn't recommend it though. Good to used with a 6x4 to move bikes or furniture. Saves needing a second car.

I'm at the south end of Melbourne but get around a little so might be able to meet some of you closer if I'm out and about.

If you would like pictures could you please PM me with your email address. Could you please not ask these questions "Would you sell the oil squirters seperately". Use your common sense people

Edited by Rowdyr32

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think you might have pushed the friend button. Not the pm.

The arms and castor rods came on the car when I bought it. I bought the shocks second hand off a race car maintained by Sydneykid. Not many kms obviously. Bought the swaybars new of him new at the sametime.

In the whole time I owned the car I have only put 13000Km on it and that involved two trips to Sydney. The shocks went about 2 years after buying the car. I might have the reciept somewhere but highly doubt it.

Sorry typed his with my phone!

Edited by Rowdyr32

I'm interested in the roller. Do you know of any major accident damage ? Are the chassis rails all crumpled or still in good nick?

Does it drive straight, have you ever had alignment issues ?

Can you send me some photos of the car in/out/under if possible.

Would also be interested in the wheels, skirts, rear pods, guard liners

if you want to package up a deal for me.

I tried to PM but you can't receive any new messages......

regards,

John

Spewin you're selling it mate. Not surprised now that it's been sitting there for such a long time.

Slicks $250

4 x Pirelli P Zero slicks with a lot of life still left in them. A car recently used them to try and break a Nurburgring record. 265 width to suit 18inch rim.

Wing $650

Ex VT K-Mart racing V8 supercar wing. Carbon fibre with gelcoat finish. Harrop Machined struts. It dinted the back of my boot in at PI due to downforce. Over $3k new with struts. Wing only weights a couple kg's.

Harness $150

Race harness I only used a couple of times purchased from Meridian. Always boxed when not in use. Need to check brand.

Might be interested in the slicks and the harness. Can you send pics to [email protected]

The wing!!!! Wish you were selling this last year! Would have bought it for sure!

Come with Hankook Evo 265 tyres. 2 good, 2 bald. Suit R32, R33, R34 GTR of flare your GTST like Russman.

haha. Hankook evo tyres are awesome too!

Just uploaded a huge amount of photos onto Photobucket. They are all out of order so have a flick through the pages. Note none of the parts have been cleaned. Removed straight from the car.

http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n544/rowdyr32/R32%20%20GTR%20Shell%20and%20Parts%20on%20SAU/

Curmi the towbar is SOLD awaiting payment.

PWND there is a photo showing the wing on the car in the link.

If I haven't responded to your pm's left me know. Just replied to about 30 or more.

Edited by Rowdyr32

• 2 weeks later...