SAU Community

R33 Gtr Wheel Fitment Help

hey guys

looking at changing the style of my wheels to new work emotion kiwami

i want an aggressive look with deep concaved centers and want to no what tyres to put on for a streched look

rim sizes will be 18x10.5 +22 on rear and 18x9.5+20 on front need to no tyre sizes to have same radial size

why such crap offsets? and why not get the same rim width the whole way around?

i got 18x10.5 +15 rims front & rear and have no rubbing issues at all

If you got a GTR then why the heck are you going with a staggered offset ? It will ruin your AWD system.

Secondly, the offset you mention is crap as as it will scrap and would look wrong on a GTR, go with +9.5 or +10 + 12 or +15. With tires at least go 265 like many have suggested or even go 275. I have 19+9.5+12 and run 275 tires. Looks so much better.

staggered wheels won't affect the attessa.

it's rolling diameter that fcks it.

that being said get the same size wheel/tyre/brand(!) all round to minimise the likelihood of differences in rolling diameter.

hahah............. I had a different brand tyre on the front from the rear and the ATESSA was complaining. They were made as the same size tyre 265/35/18 but that small difference in diameter had torque always going to the front. So good luck trying to get your fronts and rears to within 3% of the same diameter.

I'd do same wheel and tyre all round unquestionably. And it'd be 18 x 10.5 +15 with a 265/35 tyre on 'em. Done. Perfect.

Edited by Goombeh

i just found out that in 18x10.5 they only come with a +23 offset and atm im using 25mm spacers

im just wondering if they should clear the front break caliper??

the guy i spoke to said he dosnt recommend them on the front but has any1 done this yet