SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

waved to a few lines last nite

seen VSPEC-2 on hindley (and my mates in the BMW with doof behind them...........hiiiiiiiigh fives all round >_< ) and a few 33s which i waved to and got waves

one more that i remember - silver over grey 33 with meshish rims and NT plates - woulda been second behind the big night out bus on North Tce - coulda sworn the blonde on the top level was goin to flash boobies........didnt really bother any of us we was only doin 30kmh :O:(

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted Black R32 GTS-t pulled over bycops along Old South road. Just turned left from Seaford road and was pulled out just down the road. Had seen the car just prior to being pulled over (was coming along Seaford road, headed to Old South Road)....hope it didn't end up to bad. Spotted also a black R33 with GTR kit down at Moana

Spotted Black R32 GTS-t pulled over bycops along Old South road. Just turned left from Seaford road and was pulled out just down the road. Had seen the car just prior to being pulled over (was coming along Seaford road, headed to Old South Road)....hope it didn't end up to bad. Spotted also a black R33 with GTR kit down at Moana

Custom plates by any chance mate? I live in the area and have had no trouble with cops and neither have a couple of my mates. Must have been doing something out of the ordinary

spotted a silver 33 GTR stopped alongside me 4 door, Kingwilly St sunday night.

gave me that stiff upperlip GTR look. could have atlest gave me a taste but

instead took off like my grandma, i guess it was sunday afterall.

spotted a silver 33 GTR stopped alongside me 4 door, Kingwilly St sunday night.

gave me that stiff upperlip GTR look. could have atlest gave me a taste but

instead took off like my grandma, i guess it was sunday afterall.

Ha ha ha, yeah its true... but when you drive round in a GTR every bastard wants to race you! Every set of lights has some p-plater in a fully hectik VN commodore who wants you to run... gets a bit much sometimes!

Ha ha ha, yeah its true... but when you drive round in a GTR every bastard wants to race you! Every set of lights has some p-plater in a fully hectik VN commodore who wants you to run... gets a bit much sometimes!

True dat. :)

Custom plates by any chance mate? I live in the area and have had no trouble with cops and neither have a couple of my mates. Must have been doing something out of the ordinary

ummm....not sure if it was custom. It had two of the 4 lights at the back on when the lights were on (it was just before sunset...but overcast skies..would have been about 8:30pm)...at the same time it had JUST started spitting. Therefore i'm guessing they may have spun the wheels.... The funny thing was that another car had just been pulled over 500m - 1km before the skyline by an un-marked police car.

Does SLO-032 have Doriteks and a FMIC on it? If so I spotted it on Portrush Road today.

Also saw a tough S1 R33 GTS-t painted yellow with big DriftRs on it - sounds tough as. I want to make love to its exhaust.

Followed a nice silver R33 sedan with big rims yesterday along Grenfell Road, Redwood Park.

Woohoo....spotted for the very first time (like a viiiiirgin!!) :kiss:

That would have been my gunmetal R33 4dr you were following. I was heading over to pick up my son for a fun day out.

Lordy lordy, that's a very tidy R34 you've got there.

Cheers, Mike

i find myself driving sub 60 most of the time...just cruising along and the occationally boost.

i didnt know everytime 2 lines pulled up at the lights they had to drag....

im not saying we had to drag. i mean his car was obviously packin some serious shit.

but im saying if you have a GTR, drive it like a GTR

matty t on morphett :laugh: I was in a mate's VT calais

didnt see ya. but i seen ya car this arvo....usual spot..............except u chose the other side of the road this time :)

maty t i was the one waving from the vt wags on marion rd

thought it mite hav been ya. couldnt find the horn quick enough :laugh: flutter was good enough tho

Also spotted tidy four door 32 with plates SLO 032... anyone here??

SLO-032 is one of me mates who recently baught it as is.

ill tell you a secret, it is not really slow! dont tell anyone