N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah that was you Rushy? Sorry would have waved but didn't get the chance

No worries man, didnt see you til u went past, tried to catch up to you but the lights wouldnt allow it...

spotted a white 32 gtr at broadview this arvo.......was out changing streetlight globes...........RB note sent such a shiver i dropped the fluoro tube LOL

Heh what street? I think that was probably me (I live near broadview, have white r32 gtr etc...) Zorst is just a *tad* loud dont u think? heh

-Dohmar

Nice maroon/Red 33 in front of me bout 5:30 on marion road headin towards anzac.

ENR 34 pulling into bp servo on corner of anzac/marion road a few mins later

spotted u to couple of cars behind me, then turning onto anzac's also saw that 33 infront.

spotted "M Jay" nice looking 32

a white 34 like mine with no graphics (LOL) and no rear wing but with white rims near jacobson cres

"phat 34" at morpowa, as well as a really reall really nice rx7 and a gunmetal grey 33

no idea who it was but the other week i saw a white 33 with led tail lights and (i think) a carbon fibre bonnet, nice kit, sounded heaps good. never seen it on the road b4, the plates were ps1717.

Not sure if hes a member on here, im pretty sure he might be, but hes been on a few SAU cruises that ive been on, him n HOSTILE are almost identical..

With Gold Wheels?

i was standing on Aylifes road when i heard a really nice exhaust note, I looked up saw an Integra and thought WTF???? then about 10M behind was a Wine Red 32 GTR. Pretty sure it is Martins mates

Heh what street? I think that was probably me (I live near broadview, have white r32 gtr etc...) Zorst is just a *tad* loud dont u think? heh

-Dohmar

cant remember the street i was on.......was just near a t-junction i saw ya. woulda been in the ETSA type truck when u went past. by the looks of the pic in ya avatar it was u tho :D nice ride

Spotted a diiirty maroon 32 GTR with gold 18's w/ crome lip. It was low as, exhaust almost scraping. Plate was "SNIPER". Anyone here?
That would be puresx on here.

Heard then spotted Madaz going past my work 4:30pm'ish today.