[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just saw 2:30 on my way to wok in a box, a very nice black 33 chucking a u turn on mullers road. followed me for a short time...

and on my way back from wok in a box, a very nice white 33 heading northeast along northeast road

-D

spotted a black 32 waiting at the lights near gawler place about 9 this morning with custom plates XXXXXup??i was the chick waving at you, also someone in a roller door doctor ute waving at me? anyone from here?

Edited by brittz

just spotted RUNVS-2 on bridge road!

i was in the silver rex wagon

so that was YOU looking at me lol :P

hehehe

spotted a black r32 in nurioopta (or however u spell it) ,

um a grey r32 on main nth rd and "loco 33" going from frost rd onto main nth rd, it was a beautiful blue colour, i thought it was the maroon/red colour with the grey gt stripes down the middle of it??????????????????

hahahha, I saw a guy up in the bucket and thought straight away, I wonder if thats matty? Then you took off ya hard hat and I thought hrmmm.. kinda does, but got no wave so gave no toot :D

Why was everyone sitting around though? waiting for System Control to do switching? Were you re-stringing a section or something?

Was in my own lil world............helmet come off to scratch my head cos ive gone..........."i know those plates from somewhere".......then worked it out afta ya went thru

We were waiting on Network as usual..........we changed the T/F 2 poles back from the corner, dropped it a couple of holes so it wasnt up in the switchgear and restrung from that pole to where the cable carrier was parked (outside the ANZ atm joint)

and the funniest bit, we all evaporated once it was done :).....me driving the truck with cable carrier to disappear last HAHA

hey. yeh god damn it, u spotted me, i was wondering who the chick was flick... I looked over and saw some random hatch nissan with SAU and it wasnt a skyline and i was thinking WTF then i looked to the right and saw steve, patrick, waving and taunting...

i saw vlad at hq on sat night, then u guys sunday on the way back from indoor soccer.

not long till i can drive again...

im not a keyboard warrior steve, i just had alot to say.

ON MORE IMPORTANT NEWS... our good buddy dan (sinista) with the evo send me a sms and notified me that he has once again blown his engine... in the evo. lol. mr.PISTON indeed.

-pauly.

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t

Stationary on Torrens Rd, West Croydon today and tooted a few Lines driving past.

Got a few weird looks because I was in the work car with black windows. :)

Saw 1x 32, 0x 34's and about 11x 33's..........they're almost as common as Commys.........well, maybe not that common. :)

spotted the SLED on south road about 5:30... jus saw a bike up a head with a rear tyre that is fatter than my 2 rears combined. :D got close enuff to see it was Pete, hope i didnt shout at ya too loud... didnt wanna get drowned out by the bike.

also saw DRTY 2 lining up to get on the southern expressway, wow that is a really impressive colour

spotted the SLED on south road about 5:30... jus saw a bike up a head with a rear tyre that is fatter than my 2 rears combined. :( got close enuff to see it was Pete, hope i didnt shout at ya too loud... didnt wanna get drowned out by the bike.

also saw DRTY 2 lining up to get on the southern expressway, wow that is a really impressive colour

cheers man, its got its goods and bads about it :D i somtimes wish i stuck with my last colour though.

past you on south road, didnt know it was you till i got infront of you. would have waved when you drove past the exspress way but i think you were giving the finger to someone and booted off hahahaha

kye

cheers man, its got its goods and bads about it :D i somtimes wish i stuck with my last colour though.

past you on south road, didnt know it was you till i got infront of you. would have waved when you drove past the exspress way but i think you were giving the finger to someone and booted off hahahaha

kye

haha yeah, someone thought its a great idea to brake test me... i dont really appreciate that :(