N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where can you test drive an R34GTR Duc?

when you ask politely. andy's gtr34 was taken for a test drive after we fitted his newly acquired exhaust and it goes fast!! bugalugs and i got to drive it :teehee: cheers andy

hey my gunmetal grey r32 was stolen yesterday from mawson lakes...it's got black and gold plates that say MISS 32 and a mass gold playboy sticker on the back window, its pretty noticeable...if anyone sees it please let me know...or the police...should be 3 feral blokes in it it's probably in the elizabeth/salisbury area..

Hey I'm guessing you got your car back? Because I saw it parked in a street in Mawson Lakes tonight. Either that or the crooks who stole it have parked it nicely out the front of someones house haha

Hey I'm guessing you got your car back? Because I saw it parked in a street in Mawson Lakes tonight. Either that or the crooks who stole it have parked it nicely out the front of someones house haha

wouldn't happen to know the street would you because i haven't got it back yet...

Spotted a white R33 on Gorge Rd today with an unpainted front bar, he gave me a little wave, anyone from SAU?

yep that would be me :( car has diffrent rims and front bar from the pic in my avater now tho

Edited by iLEC

spotted a fellow sau'ers silver r34 in sinery's car yard. its the one with black spoked impul rims. what did you trade it in for mate? i remember seeing it a while back at a sau midnight run to the hills.