[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yesterday at approx 6:55pm I spotted a black 32, flat chat, screeaaaaaaaming its tits off going onto Anzac Hwy from Greenhill Rd by the looks of it.

And i mean SCREAAAAAMING its tits off.

sounded like it had a screamer pipe.

Did i mention it screamed?

Edited by SAZilla

Saw a silver R33 with volk GT-P's (same rims as mine lol!) going all the way down greenhill with me on my way home. Was a female driver i think. Few mods exzuast etc etc. Look nice and sounded the goods. I was in the black R32 with the same rims as you.

Cant help but notice I havent been spotted yet! COME ON PEOPLE!

Spottd ya on sheps rd just then on the way home from work..(12am) and also watched a nice silver 32 doing laps asking for trouble in front of the defect station at teh bay, FINALLY got pulled over and yerp canary! ;)

spotted matty tonkin this arvo, was driving along side you next to the kfc at marion, was hiding in a company camry

ah, wondered why someone in a camry would b looking at me LOL. wave next time and i'll prob remember to wave back :(

Spotted Matty Tonkin's r31 today, when I drove past his house :(

lol, the only time i leave it parked out front too

seen ur car in the usual spot mike

Friday nite - seen a silver 34 with chrome rims (they looked like it) on the road behind Steinborner holden in Gawler. looks like leeman's car (from his sig anyway). I was with the group of 31s (how ironic) parked across from the car dealer about 10:30ish

Spottd ya on sheps rd just then on the way home from work..(12am)

Hahaha yeah I was there, pulled over having an argument with the missus :P

I better get spotted today! Car is plainly visible in a well commuted area!

I wasn't in the usual spot though! Well, not until later that day - but I was on grenfell street in the city, parked outside work all day.

Spotted BLKSKY turning from west tce to anzac today, also spotted a nice Red 33 series 1 (.5?) with sunroof and apexi sticker in right rear quarter window. Looks nice!

Also spotted 'Mutza' at harvey normans enfield

Aside from that, saw a few lines out and about, nothing else comes to mind tho!

Friday nite - seen a silver 34 with chrome rims (they looked like it) on the road behind Steinborner holden in Gawler. looks like leeman's car (from his sig anyway). I was with the group of 31s (how ironic) parked across from the car dealer about 10:30ish

Hey Serty, yes that was me, didn't realise it was a meet till i drove past! I guess the 20 or so 31's that were there should have given it away!! Wasn't sure whether to pull over?

I just been informed that my old car, a 95 R33 GTS-T has been sent to Adelaide from Sydney and has been re-registered with SA plates (not sure of rego number)...

Anyway, if anyone has seen this car on the road... That's my old car!!!

I just been informed that my old car, a 95 R33 GTS-T has been sent to Adelaide from Sydney and has been re-registered with SA plates (not sure of rego number)...

Anyway, if anyone has seen this car on the road... That's my old car!!!

I'm pretty sure I know the guy that owns it!

He bought it from a dealer about a week or two ago? Nice and clean car

I'm pretty sure I know the guy that owns it!

He bought it from a dealer about a week or two ago? Nice and clean car

Cool... I imported the car myself and owned it for 5.5 years. Never missed a beat.

Yeah, I sold it to a wholesaler back in early Nov.

Do you know how much he bought it for?

Edited by gel