[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted a nice 32 simular to urs dan well same colour anyways gave each other the nod

also a maroon 33 making 204kw talk to sumtimes :P really not much faster if any than mine

and a nice white 33 kitted up looked sxc

spotted a nice 32 simular to urs dan well same colour anyways gave each other the nod

also a maroon 33 making 204kw talk to sumtimes :P really not much faster if any than mine

and a nice white 33 kitted up looked sxc

herd theres another one gettin around now DDDDAAAMMM u who ever u r, well i tried to b different to every other 32 now they copy me

hey my gunmetal grey r32 was stolen yesterday from mawson lakes...it's got black and gold plates that say MISS 32 and a mass gold playboy sticker on the back window, its pretty noticeable...if anyone sees it please let me know...or the police...should be 3 feral blokes in it it's probably in the elizabeth/salisbury area..

hey my gunmetal grey r32 was stolen yesterday from mawson lakes...it's got black and gold plates that say MISS 32 and a mass gold playboy sticker on the back window, its pretty noticeable...if anyone sees it please let me know...or the police...should be 3 feral blokes in it it's probably in the elizabeth/salisbury area..

:laugh: Fark....Never trusted that area. How was the number of feral blokes calculated? witnesses? Will be looking out for it down here West.

:laugh: Fark....Never trusted that area. How was the number of feral blokes calculated? witnesses? Will be looking out for it down here West.

Cheers for that ey..well i was actually in the mawson lakes hotel having my work christmas lunch and a saw it drive past...then they decided to drive past again..so we saw all three of them...crusin in my stolen car with the windows down probably listening to my mariah carey cd..pretty crazy stuff

Cheers for that ey..well i was actually in the mawson lakes hotel having my work christmas lunch and a saw it drive past...then they decided to drive past again..so we saw all three of them...crusin in my stolen car with the windows down probably listening to my mariah carey cd..pretty crazy stuff

aw man that sux sorry to say i recon mariah is eating dirt :laugh:

hope you get it back all ok minus fuel

i'm not to sure bout my alarm and that my crash repairer disabled it so it didn't make any noise..me bein the big girl i am didn't know how to fix it lol...shouldn't laugh poor baby...i was on the phone to the cops as they drove past the second time but yea haven't caught them yet.. :laugh:

goddam thieves.. hope you guys recover your cars soon. I'll keep an eye out for yas.

Also... spotted, the hottest S15 i've ever seen in my life today at Arndale Carpark. Top Secret gold S15, look like nismo rims, black bonnet. That thing is insane! Who the hell owns it?

Additional.... take care all this season's holidays... more bogans on the road than you can poke a stick at around at the moment.

Edited by Howie