SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Saw that gold silvia getting reamed this morning also... bout 8:30 am... must have been just behind Tangles but never saw him. Cops had pulled it into the tonsley hotel and were goin over it! Reckon it was Loz.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heya buddy, nope don't think that was me. I wasn't around that way dude! Hmm.. i don't think so anyway LOL

Mind you, i've got a twin running around... same kit, but he's has got a wing.

g'day mate. Maybe there are triplets! this one had no wing and im sure it was you in the car!!

spotted an orange 32 at JB Hi-Fi today - "not-urs" I think - anyone on here?

Spotted a white 33 at Woodside this morning 8:30am - anyone on here?

yo man, pretty sure i saw your car in our install bay? had a double look at it, nice car dude. And yeah thats me drivin flicks 32 at the moment, dunno if i wanna give it back :(

no1 has spotted a gunmetal R34 GTR yet?

new number plate (next week) is GTR 034

$170 once off payment personalised plate, lucky no1 has it yet

:(

seen a black one (r34 gtr) driving along O.G. Rd in the mornings a couple times on my way to work. Interesting its number plate is GTR 34 (two lines, 'GTR' on top with '34' underneath).

Congrats on the lucky numberplate.

I want personalised plates on my stag but dont want to pay every year - still trying to think up a good "name" lol :)

yo man, pretty sure i saw your car in our install bay? had a double look at it, nice car dude. And yeah thats me drivin flicks 32 at the moment, dunno if i wanna give it back :stupid:

Spotted Luke and flick

Hi luke hi flick, sorry couldnt come to Kmart by the time my mate rocked up and we spoke for 30 min we had to leave :) maybe next time

you beat me to it - was just bout to say spotted and met 'madaz' last night in the city - nice to put a face to the name. Yeh my friends were eager to leave sorry. Next time!

Was driving on west terrace yesterday night at about 12.30am. Saw a nice wide body EVO (not sure it was EVO or EVO-want-to-be VII or VIII) dashed by. Nicely lowered and the body kit looked awesome!! Saw its back only thou. So, I thought of stepping on my pedal and have some fun with the EVO since I was alone in the car, and just the second before I stepped on my pedal, I saw a white holden with a big antenna passed by! Wasn't sure that it was an undercover cop or not. So, I didn't gamble! Just continue with my lonesome ride back home....lol ;)

Anyway, just out of interest, are we able to smoke the EVOs? or I'm just being too ambitious? :P

Edited by bixby

thats ok flick maybee next time

loving your new signature :P

spotted this on my way to work friday

post-13315-1165637302.jpg

also on my way back from the rocking horse i was taking a corner @ about 70kph that was rated for 35 and as i entered it a copper came round it and gave me this look, eyes wide open mouth open was gold i know he thought about turning around but there was no where to love the 80 zone all the way through the hills

0001-0407-2114-3018_TN.jpg

Hahaha madaz that happened to us once in the hills on a cruise. We had 12 cars flying round this corner and these undercover cops came round it the other way - eyes and mouths both wide open in shock - everyone saw it and started going harder just in case!

Edited by Mike_

also on my way back from the rocking horse i was taking a corner @ about 70kph that was rated for 35 and as i entered it a copper came round it and gave me this look, eyes wide open mouth open was gold i know he thought about turning around but there was no where to love the 80 zone all the way through the hills

I'm sure you're already aware but I'll just post this for the benefit of everyone reading...

Be careful driving through the hills as they are now putting fixed speed cameras on most roads in the hills. There have been cameras set up (camouflaged as well so you may not see them) on gorge rd for a while and they are installing them on many roads in the hills...

its unfortunate because these roads can be quite fun but apparently its because of the number of fatal motorbike accidents on these roads so from that perspective I guess its probably a necessary measure. :P

....but apparently its because of the number of fatal motorbike accidents on these roads so from that perspective I guess its probably a necessary measure. :action-smiley-069:
Actually the cameras were setup because motorcyclists have been the biggest speeding offenders in those parts of the hills but, I agree its a necessary preventive measure to reduce accidents.

seen a black one (r34 gtr) driving along O.G. Rd in the mornings a couple times on my way to work.

Interesting its number plate is GTR 34 (two lines, 'GTR' on top with '34' underneath).

Congrats on the lucky numberplate.

I want personalised plates on my stag but dont want to pay every year - still trying to think up a good "name" lol :action-smiley-069:

ok GTR 34 is a custom plate, u'd have to pay yearly on that plate

to get personalised plate for the stag, u'd need 6 digits

eg. ABC 123, ABCD 12, ABCDE 1 or AB 1234, A 12345

letters and numbers have to be separate, u cant mix, thats why its cheaper to pay

mine's GTR 034

ok GTR 34 is a custom plate, u'd have to pay yearly on that plate

to get personalised plate for the stag, u'd need 6 digits

eg. ABC 123, ABCD 12, ABCDE 1 or AB 1234, A 12345

letters and numbers have to be separate, u cant mix, thats why its cheaper to pay

mine's GTR 034

yeah i know - didn't realise you could vary the amount of letters vs numbers. I previously thought you had to have 4 letters and 2 numbers and in that order...

Its interesting that STAGEA can technically be written as all numbers (574634 - using some imagination) - and a pity that STAG34 had been taken when i first registered it here. :action-smiley-069:

not in a hurry but thanks for clearing up the letters/numbers details there :D

vange turning onto rundle last night bout....um flick what time we get to freedom's lol??

an met madaz as well. we half got the front guards rolled on my mates pug man, i got the right done pretty damn well, left just wouldn't happen haha.