[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hhm, saw a beaut gold 200sx S14 on South Road this morning at Mitsies.... then an Arse Bandit floored up along side me, pulled in front of me in behind the 200sx with no gap there for him (city traffic) and no indication, wanker.

Him and his mate wernt looking at the road, soley the sweet gold nissan, they flashed their lights and pulled over the 200sx, with another arse bandit following me for a while (hahahah mate, its a Volvo!). The 200sx was definately set up for drift, big time. Mate, whoever you are, bad luck. With that highly mod'd 200sx I bet my balls you got reamed big time. Did the arse bandits supply lube and a towel to clean up afterwards?

Hhm, saw a beaut gold 200sx S14 on South Road this morning at Mitsies.... then an Arse Bandit floored up along side me, pulled in front of me in behind the 200sx with no gap there for him (city traffic) and no indication, wanker.

Him and his mate wernt looking at the road, soley the sweet gold nissan, they flashed their lights and pulled over the 200sx, with another arse bandit following me for a while (hahahah mate, its a Volvo!). The 200sx was definately set up for drift, big time. Mate, whoever you are, bad luck. With that highly mod'd 200sx I bet my balls you got reamed big time. Did the arse bandits supply lube and a towel to clean up afterwards?

I believe thats considered hoon driving. If the S14 was just cruising along not going anywhere fast there's no reason why the arse bandit :P had to floor it and change lanes without indicating.

;)

I dont know whos it was, but Im damned sure itd take a huge effort to get off a defect, was visibly highly modified. Loved the camber of the rear wheels !! lol / / \ \

I think I saw a ns.com sticker.......

Its plain wrong - why harrass a driver who hasnt done anything wrong? Looked like a safe car, surely they coulda pulled over the clapped out rusted red 70s mazda323 that was in the vicinity.

Might start keeping tampons in the car, in case of "bleeding"

yeah I know what you mean mate .... I wish they did accident/fatality statistics by age of car and/or roadworthiness (ie. assess a car's pre-accident roadworthiness after an accident) and I bet we'd find a startling proportion of accidents and fatalities involve old rusted out cars with bald tyres, rather than our meticulously maintained sports cars with big brakes, high quality suspension and all the safety features under the sun.

Drew's accident is a good example - Skyline driver - near complete complete recovery in months, Festiva driver - d.o.a. - and that wasn't a particularly old car either.

Don't worry it makes my blood boil too. And I fear if I get pulled over one day when I have clearly done nothing wrong, I will tell the cop what I think of him and why, then get bent over double.

sounds like the gold S14 may be Lawrence's ns.com promo car? I hope not, as if that was defected it would never come off defect.

haha yeah - if it was then that guy has no luck with promo cars

His last one was a write off due to a drunk commodore bomb driver was it not?

no1 has spotted a gunmetal R34 GTR yet?

new number plate (next week) is GTR 034

$170 once off payment personalised plate, lucky no1 has it yet

:P

how did you manage 1 off price

Andrew i went to repco for O2 sensor today dont bother with them as they are dear as

NGK part # OZA395-E2

Bosch part # 2269013007 Repco RRP $125.99

i agree there are far to many bombs on the road trying to drive there cars like there skylines

if they made cars cheaper bad for our resale but good for keeping recent then we all might be a little safer oh dont forget the roads that there not spending money on

Saw Vange at O'Connell St. at about 7pm today. Thought you were ROBSKI.... lol :P

lol i get a few ppl tell me they think its me n ssee him n vise versa lol

on way home from gym ;)

sounds like the gold S14 may be Lawrence's ns.com promo car? I hope not, as if that was defected it would never come off defect.

That would've been the ns.com promo car, its been spotted around town today with a nice defect sticker on display

oh dont forget the roads that there not spending money on

I agree. Adelaide roads are shocking! There'd have to be a lot of accident caused by the poor condition of our roads. Drives me nuts, steering around all the potholes etc. trying to find the flattest spot. LOL

Think I spotted Adz2332 yesterday, about 4:45pm turning on to Kings Rd. If so, nice looking line mate.

I agree. Adelaide roads are shocking! There'd have to be a lot of accident caused by the poor condition of our roads. Drives me nuts, steering around all the potholes etc. trying to find the flattest spot. LOL

Think I spotted Adz2332 yesterday, about 4:45pm turning on to Kings Rd. If so, nice looking line mate.

Yer mate that was me! Was on my way from work to my girlfriends place. what car were you in???