[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted a nice r34 4dr, plates like Tinny or Tim or some shit i cant remember. f**king nice, i was having a bit of a suss at the lights.

u must be the 32 driving next to me at cross road :)

spotted a blonde chick driving a silver 33 s2 "DNW"

nice :dry:

Edited by Maxx

Hostiles car has GTS055 plates

theres another one that looks exactly the same as martins down our way

that would be GTS-020 you're thinkin of for the exact same, but thats been pulled off the road for further restoration :(

havent spotted anyone today :P

u must be the 32 driving next to me at cross road :(

spotted a blonde chick driving a silver 33 s2 "DNW"

nice :P

yeh, when i saw ur car from the front it didnt really click that it was a r34 for some reason. but when i looked over at the lights, i was loving it. im trying to convince my mate to get one instead of a r32 4dr like me.

and incase u were wondering, it sounds like a boxer engine sometimes cos i got coilpack issues, its annoying losing 50kw here and there out of nowhere.

Edited by nisskid

yeh, when i saw ur car from the front it didnt really click that it was a r34 for some reason. but when i looked over at the lights, i was loving it. im trying to convince my mate to get one instead of a r32 4dr like me.

and incase u were wondering, it sounds like a boxer engine sometimes cos i got coilpack issues, its annoying losing 50kw here and there out of nowhere.

Got the same problem with my 4 door too mate. Missus was like "You hear that Sooby?" till we figured out it was my car takin off :laugh:

hostile did u have your GTS2 out on the weekend friday night on rundle street parked neet the street that comes off of from rd intersection

Hey Nah wasn't me... Mine GTS 055 but I know of several with similar style plates around....

Nathans GTS 020 is in hibernation but could have been GTS 167 or SVD 048?

Hey Nah wasn't me... Mine GTS 055 but I know of several with similar style plates around....

Nathans GTS 020 is in hibernation but could have been GTS 167 or SVD 048?

i doubt james would be posing 167 on rundle somehow LOL.............he's more of an o'connell poser :)

and I'm amazed I don't see either of you - especially since I drive up and down North East Road and surrounds all day every day (not that much during peak hour though which I guess is when you guys are driving it).