[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

an R32 4-door with an apex sticker on the back on uley about a minute later.

did it definately have a sticker on it? i have a bit of a watermark thing hapning where there used to be an Apexi sticker from Japan on the back.

We had a chick where I used to work like that.

We called her "distance chick" - from afar she was about a 9, long blonde hair, slim figure - but once you got up close her face ruined it all, she was more like a 4.

Edited by chops

We had a chick where I used to work like that.

We called her "distance chick" - from afar she was about a 9, long blonde hair, slim figure - but once you got up close her face ruined it all, she was more like a 4.

lol, another term is Monet - good from far, but far from good
...and comming come going to the village was SKY099 nice blue R33 with a blonde :D:D:)
Yep she sure is :)

yeh mike, love the new setup, looks tuff as :D

like my temporary rear end addition LOL

i reckon this mornin i seen Nightcrawler, or his look alike on tapleys hill road near trimmer parade. had the trailer on mine with 2 drums of wire and by the time i looked back i think i saw the SAU sticker :D

did it definately have a sticker on it? i have a bit of a watermark thing hapning where there used to be an Apexi sticker from Japan on the back.

didnt get a great look at it, mostly in my rear view.

had a sticker at the top of the windscreen as well (couldnt read it though)

Spotted a nice white r33 gtst plate JU2500. had a chat and found out he was an sau member! good to hear a line boostin off just to break my day up a little!! spotted HOWIE on anderson walk smithfield at about 5.50pm i flashed my lights but no response, mind you i was driving a truck! Awesome car howie!! spotted another white r33 going up craigmore road at about 6.30.

Spotted a nice white r33 gtst plate JU2500. had a chat and found out he was an sau member! good to hear a line boostin off just to break my day up a little!! spotted HOWIE on anderson walk smithfield at about 5.50pm i flashed my lights but no response, mind you i was driving a truck! Awesome car howie!! spotted another white r33 going up craigmore road at about 6.30.

Heya buddy, nope don't think that was me. I wasn't around that way dude! Hmm.. i don't think so anyway LOL

Mind you, i've got a twin running around... same kit, but he's has got a wing.

Edited by Howie