SAU Community

Who Has The Best Gtr's In Or Around Nsw These Days?

MaTBoY

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When would you need the cars?

I've got 460awkw in the R33 V-spec and 430kwaw in the R34 M-spec.

Would love to get some good pics before they are sadly sold.

post-18902-0-25258500-1335878419_thumb.jpg

post-18902-0-59427500-1335878531_thumb.jpg

Hey Justin, I think I used to see that R33 around St Clair a few years ago. Does that sound right? The R33 could potentially turn into a shoot, but unfortunately the white 34 is to similar to a car I've just shot and sent of for print. Happy to organise a private shoot for it though if you want some top pics before it sells though :)

Don't know why everyone is so obsessed with power figures. In the end, it comes down to response as to who will win.

My mate has a supercharged Integra type R....and he beat a 450RWKW Single turbo R33 GTS-T with RB26DETT from a 2nd gear roll.

The r33 only started catching up when my mate was about to change gears at 8500rpm in 4th. Then they backed off as they were running out of road. Rb26detts with single turbos or putting out massive power figures have a very narrow power band.

Hence why S13's lap tsukuba just as fast as most r32/r33/r34 gtr's. Watch the option video of the tsukuba lap battle.

Edited by BakemonoRicer

Don't know why everyone is so obsessed with power figures. In the end, it comes down to response as to who will win.

My mate has a supercharged Integra type R....and he beat a 450RWKW Single turbo R33 GTS-T with RB26DETT from a 2nd gear roll.

The r33 only started catching up when my mate was about to change gears at 8500rpm in 4th. Then they backed off as they were running out of road. Rb26detts with single turbos or putting out massive power figures have a very narrow power band.

Hence why S13's lap tsukuba just as fast as most r32/r33/r34 gtr's. Watch the option video of the tsukuba lap battle.

I'm sure boostcruising can answer all your questions & single turbo rb26de"TT"....?

Mat,

No I'm not from the St Clair area, although I have visited friends in the area...also in the Riff...I work in Kemps Creek.

You might be recalling it from Powercruise. You took photos of me kicking V8 butt....but not the supercharged Honda's....but some how didn't see them in the top 5 last year??? "I beat them in my Nissan Patrol" :rofl2:

I would gladly offer my car for this, although I don't believe it would be the best around, and doesn't fit the bill exactly...

It is very clean (like new with 40k Kms), looks the part kind of (really needs to be lowered, but is receiving a vspecii bonnet this week), and also doesn't have 300+kw haha so doesn't really fit the bill at all haha...

Although it is yellow which is very rare....

Let me know if your interested mate, was going to request your skills at some point to shoot my car, once it's more finished, love your work!

Also if your planning on coming to the putty road cruise this weekend, can check out the car then?

Cheers,

Anthony

Have seen this car in the flesh and it is amazing to say the least

^cheers guys, she is currently getting some satin black paint work done atm.... Looking forward to the end result! Will have to post some decent pics when done, if I can ever gain the skill to take one ha

Yeah I would love to see how Ant's yellow paint comes up from behind Matt's camera.

Mate are you going to leave the eyelids on do you reckon? I took mine off, they were good quality ABS plastic though