SAU Community

Who Has The Best Gtr's In Or Around Nsw These Days?

MaTBoY

Now, A while ago I would have said GTR32G was the best around, but I'm not if it's still local after the sale.

Reason I'm asking is I'm trying to find a couple of immaculate cars for a few features. I'm open to serious suggestions. :)

Car must have the following:

Decent Powah... 300+kW

Look the part... Autosalon is NOT the part.

Owner has to be available for about 3 hours for a shoot and also must be ok with their pride and joy being on display on in a Singaporean/Japanese magazine.

Favour will also be given to cars that get real usage. i.e. circuit or drags.

Feel free to post pics and get your boxing gloves on as to who has the BEST GTR in town :P

R31 GTSR, R32 GTR, R33 GTR, R34 GTR, R35 GTR and of course Classic Beasts are welcome too :D

*ding ding ding*

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would gladly offer my car for this, although I don't believe it would be the best around, and doesn't fit the bill exactly...

It is very clean (like new with 40k Kms), looks the part kind of (really needs to be lowered, but is receiving a vspecii bonnet this week), and also doesn't have 300+kw haha so doesn't really fit the bill at all haha...

Although it is yellow which is very rare....

Let me know if your interested mate, was going to request your skills at some point to shoot my car, once it's more finished, love your work!

Also if your planning on coming to the putty road cruise this weekend, can check out the car then?

Cheers,

Anthony

Just PM'd said person for you.

Aw shucks Matt - thanks!

Mine I'm afraid misses out on 2 counts...

a) tad less than 300 atm

b) never been on circuit or drag.

However, I'm sure you'd agree that out of the "Black n White" (family), "Black" has the pedigree + the fruit + 360awKw + 10sec down Cootamundra Runway

Matthew-19.jpg

...not forgetting to give credit to owners Terry Ashwood > Nick Nikolas > Matthew Tung-Yep.

This V-Spec II Nur was brought into Australia by Powerplay Imports for Terry Ashwood as a brand new car!!!

How? Well that's another story!

Terry, your car and Matt's car are already on the hit list buddy :) It's just a matter of working out details. Your white doesn't fit the the requirements I listed but it is special enough in it's own right :D

Superjet owns RH9GTR? I remember seeing that car about 10 years ago and absolutely loving it! Does he still frequent these boards? I'd love to get in contact with him!

There's a lot less bickering in here than I hoped for too :P

Just PM'd said person for you.

I havnt recived it yet :P

But seriously, soon to be part of 400 club( fingers crossed).

Have been to the drags.

Not blinged out.

Street driven.

Buuuuuut....

Don't know if you'd appreciate the real world yellow engine bay, and slight scrapes and stonechips....

Either way, you know how to contact me.

And is love to be involved in some of your work.

Cheers, Luke.

I'd love to get your car on board luke. minor scrapes can be cleaned up. whats the plan with these new mods ? :O

Not new mods.

Just existing that I havnt had the money to finish.

Need boost controller, o2 sensors, and tune.

Can't wait.

Let me know if you need to scrape this low in the barrel.

Cheers mat.