SAU Community

Mohsens Wide Body R32 Sedan Build/semi Restoration

Because of the heat, fibreglass flexes in the heat and warps, its cracked along the the edge where the headlights are.

metal guards as well as a coupe tail light conversion is being considered.

Because of the my fully tobuli cuzinz paintin it uleh, fibreglass flexes in the heat and warps good panel beaters avoid this its cracked along the the edge where the headlights are. metal guards as well as a coupe tail light conversion is being considered. Shouldve done this from the start

The car was baked when it was in hifill, to let it all warp put etc, not too sure why its happened but I'm not that worried. Getting it on the road is priority number 1, then ill worry about the body

• 3 weeks later...

Are you able to post up some pics of where it cracked and bubbled, more interested in where it went bad in the rear end? I'm still going to go ahead doing mine the same as yours....hope I'm making the right decision!!

Sorry to hear mate, the car looks awesome!!

• 3 weeks later...

okay, so have to wait till the 15th of january for my road worthy.

in the mean time i have raised the car and its on stockies so not much to see here chammmmmmmppppso

other than that, havent really done many things that are too awesome.

but i did buy this for christmas.

63723_10200180355294556_67758359_n.jpg

and a pair of lemans turbos, why lemans? because i love rare old school shit and i dont give a f**k!

Nice update!! This thing needed a 26!!

When you had popped out your rear window, did you have to buy new rear window seals?

yep, needed new seals. opted for the generic ones for now, ill be redoing all genuine seals when its redone again with metal guards, hows your wide body going?

How else do I pay for the C110?

male stripper.