SAU Community

A.c.t For Sale Thread

Good to see you on here again Andrew I'll vouch for you :)

Keep me in mind first for the Nismo Seat covers :thumbsup: 

I've been seeing your car nearly every day for a fortnight

Prices are good. You wont get a new front bar with N1 vents and lip for under $1000. So in that condition second hand is about right.

Edited by Sinista32
Update

Thanks Richard. Car should be off to Jerry's in a few weeks. 

Seat Covers are ready to go, I just need to work out what they're worth and will get onto that soon.

Been slammed with PM's for the bars and everything is sold (pending payment). 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Opening up an genuine EOI for Canberra people for the R. People that know my car should know what it's realistically worth. Genuinely interested parties feel free to message me. 

Good luck mate :thumbsup:

as a side note If yo have some gear you haven't bolted on or fitted let me know via PM :)

lastly I'm aware that Rosie Vol2 will be out an about on Canberra roads

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Anfanee said:

Opening up an genuine EOI for Canberra people for the R. People that know my car should know what it's realistically worth. Genuinely interested parties feel free to message me. 

:(

• Like 1

On 2017-5-2 at 10:21 AM, Anfanee said:

In true Anfanee fashion...... Would you take $50?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

My turn again.... Posted this in the main for sale thread, but can't hurt to post it here, too:

R32GTR Seats and Genuine Nismo Seat Covers

I have my R32GTR seats up for sale. Hard to know what condition to describe them as, everyone's opinion is different, but I'd say very good condition for the drivers seats and whatever better than VGC is for the passenger seat. 

Drivers seat has the usual small tear and a small mark near the front centre (which looks like it'd come out easily). Can't see any marks on the passenger seat at all. But what you see in the pics is what you get (happy to provide additional pics if needed). If someone buys the seats on their own, they won't come with the centre trim in the head rest (you can see what I mean in the pics) because they've been re-trimmed to match the Nismo covers and they need to go with the Nismo covers. However, if someone ends up buying the covers separately and has the trim piece on their own R32 seats, then I'll ask for that as part of the sale and send it on to you when I get it. It's not ideal, but it's the best solution I can think of. Will also hang on to the seat belt clips as I need them for the new seats, but that's pretty standard.

I also have genuine Nismo seat covers (front and rear) which look amazing and are in as new condition (have only been on for a few thousand km's). They're of the fit and quality you'd expect from Nismo i.e. exceptional. 

I'd prefer to sell them together (seats and covers) for $1,800 but if you only want one or the other then the seats are $1,000 and the covers are $800.

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Andrew.imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b1e78680f916b86imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b1e78680f916b86

2.JPG

5.jpg

Nismo Rear.jpg

Nismo Fronts.jpg

Edited by Veilside R33
  • Like 1

On 5/2/2017 at 10:21 AM, Anfanee said:

Will be asking $38,000 for her when i officially put her up for sale in the coming weeks. Giving ACT people the chance before i put it up properly. Again people knowing what work has gone into my car should know 38k is a bargain for what you are getting, so the price is pretty firm. If you know anyone or if you are genuinely interested PM me and i can give some details, otherwise you can check my build thread for an entire history on the car and what it has. The only swaps that will be considered will be for either a Ducati 848, Ducati 1198, or a BMW S1000RR/S1000R with heavy cash my way. No parts that are on my car will be removed before sale, what you see in the build thread you will get. It will also come with every spare i can find for it that i have removed. 

On 06/06/2017 at 0:38 PM, Anfanee said:

Will be asking $38,000 for her when i officially put her up for sale in the coming weeks. Giving ACT people the chance before i put it up properly. Again people knowing what work has gone into my car should know 38k is a bargain for what you are getting, so the price is pretty firm. If you know anyone or if you are genuinely interested PM me and i can give some details, otherwise you can check my build thread for an entire history on the car and what it has. The only swaps that will be considered will be for either a Ducati 848, Ducati 1198, or a BMW S1000RR/S1000R with heavy cash my way. No parts that are on my car will be removed before sale, what you see in the build thread you will get. It will also come with every spare i can find for it that i have removed. 

Dislike

• Like 1

If anybody is in the market for an R33, or knows somebody else who is, have a look at the below link. 

I have it in my head that I would like to sell it to a skyline enthusiast, hopefully someone local will fit the bill. Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1991 r31 skyline GXE for sale, wrecking - selling whole car.

NOTE: CAR IS DEREGISTERED and will need to be trailered away.  Cannot be driven.

The r31 has finally gone past the point of economical repair. 

Asking $200.

Would suit parts, some potentially useful bits:

-refreshed bottom end (at around 400,000 kms, replaced bearings, rings, cleaned pistons, honed bores, all seals and gaskets). Might suit someone looking to put together a cheap rb30/25 or replace the motor on tired r31.

-reconditioned SOHC cylinder head with not many k's put on it since installed.

-tow bar and tow ball

-4 serviceable tires on 4 dated but good condition auscar 5 spoke mags, 15"

-all complete and good condition glass

-headlights, stove-top tailights

-working condition automatic trans, still seems to function OK.

This is a complete car and the motor can be started and driven onto a trailer. Not sure what the precise issue was with the running of it, could be the old injectors, something to do with the ECU, who knows.

Best way to contact me is by phone, zero four 15 8 three 8 seven 90, and I can send some pics.

Will try to upload some pics on here if I get time.