SAU Community

R32 Gtr Stolen* Gunmetal (Artarmon 2064)

JD32R

Hi guys,

Woke up this morning to go to work and have found my 1994 R32 Gtr stolen from out front of my house.

I have rung cops and insurance and cancelled all things that need to be cancelled.

Would appreicate if anyone see's or finds any of the parts floating around to please PM me, or ring cops straight away and obviously follow it if possible.

License plate: BDB 50A (white background with black letters)

gun metal 32 gtr.

exterior:

Gun metal 18 x 10 Rota Grid's with federal 595 tyres. red lug nuts.

front lip on car is body matched to gun metal grey with a stone guard finish (all crinkled and wrinkly looking).

Rear N1 pods (sit after the rear wheels to rear bumper) drivers side has some paint crackling and damage.

exhaust is a N'vidia exhaust, rear is a massive muffler not a cannon. very un common have never seen another one!

damage that is apparent:

rear wing has two pain chips on drivers side and fading on top of blade.

Interior:

standard interior

has an OMP leather steering wheel

alcantera boots and Nismo black shift knob

Hks boost guage sitting attached to dash on driver side of wheel.

Eboost 2 above drivers left knee.

Engine:

Rare cusco twin turbo pipe (you will notice this as it looks way different to conventional twin turbo pipe.

red R34 gtr engine covers and timing covers.

Apexi pods.

Pics below: obviously its insured but im heart broken and fking pissed off about this!!

gtr2g.th.jpg

wheel1p.th.jpg

gtr1j.th.jpg

gtrrear.th.jpg

cheers guys!!

Can you look on your Insurance Terms and Conditions to check if the car needs to be secured in a garage or equivalent?

Not sure if there's a restriction against parking where you parked it :whistling: > PM'd

Now; I can express my sorrow about your loss...

Thanks guys for the support plz keep eyes peeled!

gonna keep my eyes and ears open for random parts for sale etc if thats what has happened.

Im positive about a few things, im fine firstly, i also had a fair few parts id been collecting for an upcoming tune, so all those i still have in storage still and at least i didnt get it tuned first. would have been money down the drain.

so few things to take as a positive.

has there been many gtrs being pinched around syd?? just pissed that ppl think its their right to help themselves to your car.

:@

i couldnt believe my ears when you first told me this

i know exactly how u feel, its sickening !!

i will obviously keep an eye out for it and or any parts that make it stand out

hope ur ok man

Sorry about your loss dude.

I remember seeing your car on the Putty Road Cruise.

Hope you find it or find some valuable information as to its whereabouts at the least.....

thats just f*ked. i no the car my mate used to own it. it was always parked on mowbray road hey?

i hate hearing this shit esp in our area. fkn scum!! ill be keeping an eye/ear out 4 u.

Thanks very much!

Yeah Sir RB had his pinched from outside his house pretty much too! its so scum of these ppl!

only reason its out on the street, def not to my liking is because were in the process of renovating clearing house before and have no room.

Really just hurt and devastated.

Keep an eye out guys for the parts on here and floating around:

Rota grids 18 x 10 gunmetalic colour (this is a new Rota colour and to my knowledge have never seen another Gtr with these on nor another pair) red lug nuts.

Nvidea exhaust, massive muffler on rear rather than cannon is a full cat back 3.5" exhaust. never seen another around. believe they are a US exhaust??

Cusco twin turbo pipe, which i painted matt black with hi temp paint, so thats pretty rare right there. Pic below.

Thanks for the support and help guys! really appreciate it.

Mike SirRB* thanks man! its a shit thing to happen! now two of us! make sure to keep yours safe!!

cuscopipe.th.jpg

only reason its out on the street, def not to my liking is because were in the process of renovating clearing house before and have no room.

cuscopipe.th.jpg

^ ^ ^ Very plausible explanation that should & would satisfy any insurance company if it queried a future claim via an investigator interview.

So sorry to hear about this JD!

Did you usually have it parked on Mowbray Rd? If it's the one I'm thinking of I used to go past it alot! It always looked a bit lonely cause not many other cars would park out on the main road.

This is a bit of an eye opener considering it's Artarmon. Just comes to show nowhere is safe!

I hope you get it back soon :(

No news as yet.

It is now at the 2 week point for insurance company. so expecting the call today!!

NiZmO_Man - my sister saw your car going around "our area" (not going to name streets or anything anymore as could be helping the low life fks that do this find our cars). and she called me as your car is quite similar to mine and thought it might have been mine.

Still looking out for parts that i have listed above! if anyone wants to help its most appreciated. i have saved searches on trading post, ebay, for sale forums, jdm forums across the web etc etc hoping to find some parts. me and gf usually search once a day and see what we can find.

unfortauntely i think it is in a million pieces by now. which is so so upsetting.

thanks guys for the support.

have had a few guys helping me with searching for parts of the car to try and track it and also for looking at new cars etc. Appreciate it!!

Thanks guys!

JD.

I know how it feels mate, a few years ago I had my series 8 RX7 stolen from Officeworks in Artarmon... One week after I bought it, with no insurance.....I was f*ken spewing...

Luckily I had taken it to the drags a few days earlier and destroyed the clutch, and whoever stole it drove it into an underground carpark in rhodes and then couldn't get it back up the ramp... Eventually I got a call and went and towed it out, but I was devo for a few weeks.

Goodluck with it mate....at least it's insured but