SAU Community

Finding Nismo

Got one although I am looking for a yellow one!

I meant if there are any other discontinued goodies that I should keep an eye out for haha

yes, all of them. I just sold my extra 2 red lighters for 108 USD shipped in the US. I still have 2 yellows. In the works of getting another. Yellows are 10x more rare than the reds.

yes, all of them. I just sold my extra 2 red lighters for 108 USD shipped in the US. I still have 2 yellows. In the works of getting another. Yellows are 10x more rare than the reds.

Don't think my question is being interpreted correctly haha

I mean what other Nismo products are discontinued (that I can still buy off other people though) which is valued less then $1000?

For example! The Nismo kill switch lighter, any gear knobs which are known to be discontinued, etc

Hopefully that makes sense :-)

I mean what other Nismo products are discontinued (that I can still buy off other people though) which is valued less then $1000?

Here we are...

At the stroke of midnight! Hehe...

Key10Pt_zps2e32c14f.jpg

The 10pt (discontinued) key for the R34 GT-R.

• Like 1

yes they both discontinued. 8 points go for around 50 bucks here in the US. They may have gone up a little, I would say 50-100. 10 points are usually about 250-400 bucks on the auctions. There has been one up on the auctions for a while that is not selling. 30,000 yen would take it. Keep in mind, my prices are all USD. Then the 400r keys are......well I wont get into that lol. Lets just say stupid price....which is why they never sell.

Also, what I meant earlier by "all of them" is......buy every old logo nismo thing you can lol. They are discontinued. Intercoolers, radiators, steering wheels, shift knobs, horn buttons, gauges, seats, floor mats, radiator caps etc.

Edited by JTCC

are the wires still connected? Do they still light up? Outer ring is obviously scratched off black coating. I just got a near mint boost gauge for 250. I would say you are in 50-100 dollar range USD. I would just throw up a price, if they don't sell, lower it lol.

yes they both discontinued. 8 points go for around 50 bucks here in the US. They may have gone up a little, I would say 50-100. 10 points are usually about 250-400 bucks on the auctions. There has been one up on the auctions for a while that is not selling. 30,000 yen would take it. Keep in mind, my prices are all USD. Then the 400r keys are......well I wont get into that lol. Lets just say stupid price....which is why they never sell.

Also, what I meant earlier by "all of them" is......buy every old logo nismo thing you can lol. They are discontinued. Intercoolers, radiators, steering wheels, shift knobs, horn buttons, gauges, seats, floor mats, radiator caps etc.

Oo, and yes I've heard about the ridiculous 400r blanks! haha

Ahh I see, thanks for clarifying!

Thanks.
The silver is just what someone else has painted over the top. I've never used them but were sold as working out of a VL. Have a few lines for them etc.

Might chuck them on eBay...

Thinking of parting with these as I own 4 cars atm, none are Nissan nor boosted..

photo%203_zps8runahfa.jpg

Opinions on pricing please.

probably point out since the needle isn't on dead indicates it has been dropped. May have to get it repaired before sale.

well I got some cool nismo item you all might enjoy. Nismo carbon fiber radiator side shrouds. This is real deal carbon fiber, not that crap you see most hoods made out of lol. You can feel the strength and lightness just by the touch. They look so fragile, yet so strong lol. Kind of crazy. These were made for the N1 I believe they were options.

IRhSKZ0.jpg

xyNM3eO.jpg

iEcDqst.jpg

Edited by JTCC
  • Like 5