SAU Community

0-100 What's The Average

Rudi_ARX-TURBO

5 minutes? That's a bit modest I am sure they can crack ten seconds.

10 seconds is way too quick for my car. It takes me at least 3 minutes to connect up the battery, another minute or so to get out the driveway. No, I stand by original time - somewhere in the 5 minute mark.

Oh, it's that video ...... Again :P

Better add something constructive. Has anyone with a nm35 used that little iPhone app? I have no idea if accurate, but I think my 7.4 was plausible when non turbo.

It's free just grab it warm the car up and go do it! Post result.

i did 6 seconds in my c34 rs4s, but that was with 14psi boost and a 3" straight thru exhaust with dump.

also i did a 5.5k rpm dump.

That's fine but I know what it displayed. ~6 secs isn't very quick. When I do it again I'll video it for you.

Sorry, should have been more clear. I don't doubt that is what you read off the display, you have nothing to gain by fibbing about it! I doubt that the gadget is accurate. Out of all the nm35s I've been in, not many feel like 5 second bracket cars. With only a filter and spacer, I just don't see it happening especially with the brake restriction still there.

Sorry, should have been more clear. I don't doubt that is what you read off the display, you have nothing to gain by fibbing about it! I doubt that the gadget is accurate. Out of all the nm35s I've been in, not many feel like 5 second bracket cars. With only a filter and spacer, I just don't see it happening especially with the brake restriction still there.

5-6 second 0-100 is very plausible with a dead stock car IMO! Under that I would find hard to believe.

Better add something constructive. Has anyone with a nm35 used that little iPhone app? I have no idea if accurate, but I think my 7.4 was plausible when non turbo.

It's free just grab it warm the car up and go do it! Post result.

Pocket Dyno was the app I used. Dead stock (nearly 2 years ago) it said 7.2 sec.

Same road but with mods (stock turbo but full exhaust, intake, shift kit & brake wire mod) plus passenger was 5.7's.

I haven't tried with new turbo.

5-6 second 0-100 is very plausible with a dead stock car IMO! Under that I would find hard to believe.

I agree Craig, 5-6 seconds is very plausible with a dead stock car, just not a dead stock M35 :)