SAU Community

Marulan Saturday 18Th August

fatz

Just picked up my car today, Marulan is going to be so much fun with the new found power... Wow... :D

Hope I can avoid spins like mentioned above :)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you have a boost controller you might want to turn it down. 1.5 BAR is a lot especially if you haven't gotten use to the power level.

My first outing in my GTR at about 280 AWKW I found that when you go in too hot / let off / blow offs kick all boost down / compression breaking kicks in violently + unsettled weight balance on the car = spin off the track. It's only recently that I find myself faster on high boost rather than just 1 BAR.

360 is a heck of a lot of power in a RWD car. Take it easy and learn to be smooth first, then apply the power. Of course you'll shoot down the straight like a bat outta hell!

Haha thanks guys (pezhead, fatz) the car is currently at 325-330 and is nuts... If I have to plumb back the gate I reckon the power will be 320ish and the tyres will be MUCH better so should be ok :)

Yea they will have to stuff a tree up my race cars exhaust to get it under theRe limit

Butt plugs all round eh? Lol....

What are you guys planning? Staying down that way etc?

Haha thanks guys (pezhead, fatz) the car is currently at 325-330 and is nuts... If I have to plumb back the gate I reckon the power will be 320ish and the tyres will be MUCH better so should be ok :)

I would plumb it back in for this track.

There is a noise limit at the track, and if they find themselves over, they pull the offending cars and find ways to quieten them down (As mentioned earlier)

Not running a screamer will help you immediately.

Yea myself and davo74 have a room with a extra bed if you like booze and cuddles

:blink:

I would plumb it back in for this track.

There is a noise limit at the track, and if they find themselves over, they pull the offending cars and find ways to quieten them down (As mentioned earlier)

Not running a screamer will help you immediately.

Yeah the screamer is stupidly loud, it sounds awesome.... Buts its been designed as a 10min job to flip it back to plumbed back, quite clever!