Marulan Saturday 18Th August

fatz

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm planning to head down for a looksee, and a bit of pit lane shit talking.

Might cruise down with Owen.

Keep an eye out for the undercover police car with a blue R33 around it... LOL

Anyone cruising sat morning?

keen to drive with people I know, or don't....

I was thinking Saturday morning but I'd have to leave up here at like 3.30am or something so I'm not sure yet... Would be better to stay down on the Friday night but will work that out in a few weeks I guess

We normally stay at trappers motor in at goulburn (next to the big merino) Matt.

About 15-20mins from marulan, bacon and egg roll with coffee at the bakery for breaky ftw

I haven't decided yet either - Trappers is convienent and is the only other place besides Maccas where you can grab a coffee before you get going in the morn. Might try the Bakehouse hotel cause it is $99 instead of Trappers $140.

I would offer to share a room but I snore like a buzzsaw.

Hahahaha yeah well i snore too, so i think ill have to stay in a room FAR away if i come down :P i think staying makes more sense as i would be pretty knackered by the time i hit the track, also gives a chance to get up and check the car etc in the morning i guess...... I'll google the names above, i have a friends place i could stay at 45mins away, but will see how that goes :)

Luke Ill be heading down on Sat morning. I wont be going M7 tho coz I have no etag so it will b Northern Rd to the Hume. Probs leave mine at 5am and get brekky in Yass or something and Through Penrith at about 5:30ish.

Just making sure that u can buy the license needed on the day lol. Ill source a helmet and maybe a trailer.

we stayed at the bakehouse last time Eric, it was fine. In fact I've stayed pretty much everywhere in that damn town and the only places that were really not up to scratch were the Alipine Heritage Inn (really not like it sounds, but it was mostly Pete's snoring I think), and the Pelican Sheep Station. There are some places that are a bit expensive for what they are, so the smaller places like Bakehouse are good.

Great to see you filled the day Pete....now book another one closer to the end of the year so I can have a go!