SAU Community

Pizza Cruise - The Return.... Friday August 17Th.

Marsss

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you find someone that can give you a lift... or bring a different car.... but you MUST bring pictures of you injured engineless Skyline.. simple :whistling:

I figured we'd start off from a known place... namely Homebush P6.. we'll cruise together to THE PALMS from there... hopefully we get Skylines from every area... other cars are more than welcome as well, it's all about a good attitude both on the road and towards other club members.. Executives will be on hand to sign new club members up on the night as well.

Everyone who's previously said they were coming along, could you please confirm.

And also, everyone please mention if you're bringing others along too. It will make it easier for when a booking is made.

:D

How can ANYONE not feel the :wub: Let me clarify that this is not a pizza venue as such, although they might be able to dish them out... I'll find out. I was thinking of talking to management about putting together a menu package for SAU members... yep, that can be done. The reason that this can be so is because management are keen to get the group to come in... I've spoken to them about this because, if you saw the car park alone, you'd LOVE the joint.. There's parking at the front and at the back of the building... the courtyard actually faces it! I could go on but you'll see it for yourselves. I thought we could also take the opportunity to congratulate Corinne and Beau in person after learning the great news.. btw Congrats you two! As far as dates, we could aim for the 17th of August for our first one, that would give us plenty time to get the word out there... it would be nice to get cars from all over the place. As Mat wrote, people can organise their own cruise and then we can share the experience. :cheers:

Awww, thanks Marsbar. :)

Were both in for shizzle. We will just have to pick a car to take.

Does anyone know the height of P6?