SAU Community

Sau Bf3 Night

R31Nismoid

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need a Wasteland only ban like La Bomba - should you venture out, you get a holiday :D

In other news - been getting my training on the past 2 days. More to come tonight... Fark im rusty as shit. But my intense training regieme will have me sorted by Thursday!

I think you need a Wasteland only ban like La Bomba - should you venture out, you get a holiday :D

In other news - been getting my training on the past 2 days. More to come tonight... Fark im rusty as shit. But my intense training regieme will have me sorted by Thursday!

what this

250px-Pringles_chips.JPG and 70150_med.jpg

I was coming in the top 3 of every server I spawned into...(this was during BF3 Beta). Used to rank pretty highly in Battlefield 2 Demo under the username "TheGungHoMarine". Most was something like 77 headshots when I was camping out on the US ship on Gulf of Omen map and in the crane.

But unfortunately, I was too much of a tightass to buy the full version of either =(.

But my rig is more than capable of playing BF3 with the graphics settings etc...MAXED OUT