SAU Community

Sau Bf3 Night

R31Nismoid

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after 4-5 days back at it - All i can say is I'm really shit compared to previous... And people are a LOT better

It's a double ended dildo to the face is what it is :/

I've found recently I'm getting pwned more often and much harder than what I generally did.

I used to have probably roughly a 65/35 win:loss ratio. Over the past few weeks I reckon I'd be lucky if I'm at 30/70 and my KD ratio has been double teamed with no lube. Not sure what's going on.

It's like everyone has figured something out something that I have not.

Just after I got my Catleap I was going off, but that's taken a big turn for the worse of late.

Edited by Cowboy1600

Hardcore is about the only one I seem to find myself playing.

Still find it really annoying that the enemy teams choppers etc all seem to stay up in the air longer then mine.

I find myself flying for about 30 seconds and then getting locked and killed.

Even when working with a friend and having 2 sets of flares.

I need to unlock a few more things on the chopper to give me an advantage I think

I'm adequate at best in the jets. I occasionally do alright but cannot go close to pwning like you see some guys doing. I've been in games where someone in a jet racks up 70 kills and two deaths. If I spend an entire 500 ticket 64/64 game in a jet I'll get a metric shit-ton of assists and like 3 kills with 10 deaths. I can hit people, other jets, tanks and the like but rarely kill or destroy anything.

I'm pretty nifty with a chopper. I'd love to get a decent gunner in with me and Vent and actually coordinate stuff.

Yeah I jump on skype with one of my mates.

We do alright in the chopper on a good night but as I said most of the time you die pretty quick.

A good jet in the air and you have no chance.

I also notice every now and then tanks with soflam lights on them and even choppers with soflam lights,

They seem to be able to paint you and then a jav comes and smokes you

On battlefield 2 I used to do twirls in the air with the MEC fighter jet and bomb the US base, then when I feel like camping Id spear the plane into the ship and just before impact id evacuate and parachute down to my camping location. The plane blowing up often would take out a few US soldiers....then Id set explosives around my camping location so if anyone tried to flank me theyd get blown up..and I'd use a powerful sniper rifle for quick scopes/headshots.

Camping is nigh on impossible in Beef 3.

I fear you are in for a rude shock.

Planes are far more difficult to maneuver and camping is simply impossible. Quickscoping no longer exists either. No scoping is possible but it's generally luck rather than good planning. If you come up agains an M16 or SPAS, you're not going to get them before they get you.

My interest will wax and wane.

Some weeks I'll be on it every night, other weeks I won't touch it.

I've actually playing Borderlands again at the moment. Cannot wait for BL2.