SAU Community

Sau Vic Show And Shine Oct 21St 2012!

emts

Ive still got able -2.5 degrees camber I have to chuck in and get Aaron to flare rear too So much to do to actually get them ready for it anyway, hopefully time permits Haha needs to get the primer painted for it to be in any contention :P

hurry the f**k up and give me your car then so we can get it done lol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha its not the flaring I'm worried about, I'm on the last 3 centers to be sanded then away for paint, this is the easy part

Still have to sand/prime/paint inner barrels

awaiting front lips and center hex's to be polished

and still waiting on new bolts and nuts

then new tyres and alignment and then flare

But once the rims are together then it's all pretty easy

yeah, that's why i asked about the entrance, was a little dicey when we used this venue a few years back. And i think there's only one entrance as well... someone was going to do a recce i believe to check.

i 'just' (as in scraped) last time in my GT-T and the reason i brought it up is, from memory, it was some sort of dirt entrance, so it would have had the chance to hollow out a bit since

and back then we didn't really have anyone from the 'stanced' crowd... and if we get some of those type cars showing up, there might be some issues... that's all i'm saying.

yeh exactly right SS8

as long as its rectified before we go.. like myself and ss8 we actually have lowered gtrs with ztune front bars not gtt's with kingsprings or gtrs made for the twisties

like the saying "tyre to guard gap is like a chicks box.. the more fingers you fit the worse it is"

i would of come but im not payin 50 lol

dude, you don't have to pay $50! 50 gets you a membership IF you want one. You can go to the this event FOR FREE, but if you want to win prizes/be judged etc, you have to be a member. The $50 membership price is 1) damn cheap 2) gets you much more than just 'eligibility' rights for a SnS, allows you to get a LS2 CAMS license, discounts from club supporters, access to club only events etc etc etc

as for the entrance, if could be fine... i don't know. I just remember last time it was a little tricky to negotiate.

The type of car does not matter, in fact there are plenty lower cars than ours Anthony... and a SnS is for everyone, hence all the categories, so please be mindful of this.

EDIT:

Ok, here's a pic - i think that was one of the issues last time, the parked cars made it hard to get a decent angle, but i suppose that's out of anyones control really...

Apologies is this is not the entrance and i'm thinking of something else

como_zpsdb450f9f.jpg

Checked entry on the weekend, if you car can make it over any speed hump then your fine.

basically the entry has a lip of about 5 cm then a gentle slope to get in.

We'll work something out (e.g. wood/ramps) if we have any issues.

Surely no need to keep talking about the entrance?

Next it'll be "what happens if it rains"...

Surely no need to keep talking about the entrance?

Next it'll be "what happens if it rains"...

Usually I'm the one to ask haha. But seriously...will this park turn into a swamp if we get some rain prior to the event?

dude, you don't have to pay $50! 50 gets you a membership IF you want one. You can go to the this event FOR FREE, but if you want to win prizes/be judged etc, you have to be a member. The $50 membership price is 1) damn cheap 2) gets you much more than just 'eligibility' rights for a SnS, allows you to get a LS2 CAMS license, discounts from club supporters, access to club only events etc etc etc

as for the entrance, if could be fine... i don't know. I just remember last time it was a little tricky to negotiate.

The type of car does not matter, in fact there are plenty lower cars than ours Anthony... and a SnS is for everyone, hence all the categories, so please be mindful of this.

EDIT:

Ok, here's a pic - i think that was one of the issues last time, the parked cars made it hard to get a decent angle, but i suppose that's out of anyones control really...

Apologies is this is not the entrance and i'm thinking of something else

como_zpsdb450f9f.jpg

We have a dozen bollards. We can finally use them :yes:

I didn't realise the entrance looked like that...Pack it out with some wood and it should be alright to get into.