SAU Community

Crashed 33 Gtr In The Gong?

Manuel Kasko

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually saw this accident in person. Not occur but the outcome of it.

Car is munted, and I wouldn't be surprised if the sump has a dent in it.

If you see where he hit, he was about 2 car widths even further off the road.

From what I can piece together he's come down the hill tithe roundabout, turned left, opened the throttle, stepped it WAYYY to far an it's shot him off the road, he munted another fence BADLY which has helped aim him straight up that concrete.

I shit you not, less then 50 meters behind that car is a roundabout that slows most of "the street racers" down to at least 50KMH.

Too much counter steering when torque got shot to the front wheels = car on barrier

Not good at all

I doubt it, car was sent back towards the road by another structural fence by the looksof it.

He's kinda lucky to be where he was, if he went through the first fence he hit he'd be a long long way down a gulley and most likely wouldn't have walked away unharmed.

I'll get a shot in about an hour when I head home.

Josh, do you know the shell cove exit off the freeway after Albion park (the brand new one)

If you do, as you're going south, take that exit and go left towards shell cove. The next roundabout is the one he crashed at. He was headed towards te freeway, and is about 50 meters out of the roundabout.

Josh, do you know the shell cove exit off the freeway after Albion park (the brand new one)

If you do, as you're going south, take that exit and go left towards shell cove. The next roundabout is the one he crashed at. He was headed towards te freeway, and is about 50 meters out of the roundabout.

Yeah that's where Mani thought it was.

I actually saw this accident in person. Not occur but the outcome of it.

Car is munted, and I wouldn't be surprised if the sump has a dent in it.

If you see where he hit, he was about 2 car widths even further off the road.

From what I can piece together he's come down the hill tithe roundabout, turned left, opened the throttle, stepped it WAYYY to far an it's shot him off the road, he munted another fence BADLY which has helped aim him straight up that concrete.

I shit you not, less then 50 meters behind that car is a roundabout that slows most of "the street racers" down to at least 50KMH.

Sump would be cracked not dented in a GTR.

Correct, but if my car was sitting ontop of a concret barrier with some of the wheels fallin off, the damage to the sump is probarly going to be the least of my worries.

I lol'ed and nodded my head in agreeance.

Anyway, I remember when I went to Wakefield for an SAU track day with HamiltonAu in December 2011 there was a guy from Wollongong who took me for a passenger session in a midnight purple R33 that was in immaculate condition. Young guy in his 20's. Though he didn't seem like the type who would end up with his car over a concrete barrier as he didn't really push the car on the track.

OK cool.

Knew he'd switched to dark rims, didn't know what.

So who is it?

I NEED to know.

Gossipqueen.

Josh, could it have been the same one rolling through Robertson that time?

Be careful what you wish for?

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/29195-official-nsw-skyline-spotted-thread/page__view__findpost__p__6535260

Josh, could it have been the same one rolling through Robertson that time?

Be careful what you wish for?

http://www.skylinesa...ost__p__6535260

That confirms my story below....

Pretty sure the guy from wollongong at the SAU track day had gold BBS rims with red center caps.

I lol'ed and nodded my head in agreeance.

Anyway, I remember when I went to Wakefield for an SAU track day with HamiltonAu in December 2011 there was a guy from Wollongong who took me for a passenger session in a midnight purple R33 that was in immaculate condition. Young guy in his 20's. Though he didn't seem like the type who would end up with his car over a concrete barrier as he didn't really push the car on the track.

As Promised:

307816_4042383492499_1937808188_n.jpg

Barely even a skid mark...

598738_4042384692529_1850784644_n.jpg

Jarrad: I'm living in Shell Cove now (Again), up in my tiny little area we have 2x GTRs (Black, and a White one), I think it's 3 GTS-t (Excluding my two!), and I think it's 2x 180SX... And I'm in a very small little area up near Killelea. You just rarely see them.

Judging by how the road goes, and the how he went in to the fence etc, I think he's come down the hill (Where the white ute is coming down) and hit the throttle as he's turned left, around shes come and just kept sliding.

This section of road grip goes from awesome to bullshit low in the blink of an eye, there is a quarry road up near the top of the hill, and the B-Doubles consistently cover this road in rocks, and dust. It does get VERY slippery, although, this bottom corner isn't that bad unless you're REALLY up it. (Unlike the corner up the top of that hill)

That confirms my story below....

Pretty sure the guy from wollongong at the SAU track day had gold BBS rims with red center caps.

.... that was me lol.

CONFUCIUS YOU NO :)